+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 329 of 625 FirstFirst ... 229279319327328329330331339379429 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,290 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Milne needs punted, then we can start moving forward.
    That won’t happen until we’re in the new stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    That won’t happen until we’re in the new stadium.
    I will never set foot in that phucking shed.

How that old scum loving @rsehole has been allowed to ruin Pittodrie and move us to a field is beyond me?

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    I will never set foot in that phucking shed.

How that old scum loving @rsehole has been allowed to ruin Pittodrie and move us to a field is beyond me?
    He has been an absolute disgrace as a chairman who has only benefited himself and his desires whilst being at the helm at Aberdeen FC. The publicity the man has had since being our chairman for all these years is a free advertisement for himself. I wouldn’t buy a shed from the joiner never mind trusting him with old/new stadium issues.
    He is unfit for purpose and should be chased out the door as he is ruining OUR club. I don’t even believe he knows how lucky he has been with having that role for so long at the club.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Jack Ross will be sacked by Sunderland if they fail to get promoted via the play offs.

However, as I’ve said, discussing McInnes replacement is pointless really as there’s not a chance Milne will punt him.
    I noticed McInnes was sitting beside Milne at the game today because of his suspension.

I must say that Milne seemed to be enjoying the game by the expression on his face despite the fact we were 0-2 down at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I noticed McInnes was sitting beside Milne at the game today because of his suspension.

I must say that Milne seemed to be enjoying the game by the expression on his face despite the fact we were 0-2 down at the time.
    He voted to keep the 11-1 voting structure, of course he was delighted.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

Why wouldn’t he enjoy that?

Given he finds 9-0 against them perfectly acceptable, the usual 2-3 goal defeat will be fine by him.

Absolutely the root cause of the malaise at our club. A mediocre at best chairman with no vision naturally leads to a culture of mediocrity (and acceptance of that) throughout the club.

I truly despise that c’unt, I really do...

I look forward to the next time he tells us that not enough of us are turning up at matches but he himself is happy a strong Rangers are moving forward at the expense of clubs like ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Why wouldn’t he enjoy that?

Given he finds 9-0 against them perfectly acceptable, the usual 2-3 goal defeat will be fine by him.

Absolutely the root cause of the malaise at our club. A mediocre at best chairman with no vision naturally leads to a culture of mediocrity (and acceptance of that) throughout the club.

I truly despise that c’unt, I really do...
    Maybe he was enjoying the fact his buddy Derek was sitting beside him

As rst has said it’s pointless talking about getting rid of McInnes because Milne won’t do it.

Remember he has built that training ground for McInnes so he isn’t going to sack him in the summer that it’s finally built.

Made a good point about the signing towards him when being interviewed by the BBC. Still, as much as I think it's archaic pish, there's plenty on here that have said worse this week alone.

Last 3 seasons against celtic

Played 16
    Won 1
    Drawn 1
    Lost 14
    For 7
    Against 32

💩💩

Page 329 of 625 FirstFirst ... 229279319327328329330331339379429 ... LastLast