+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 37 of 625 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137537 ... LastLast

Thread: Derek McInnes

McInnes wont be going anywhere, any good work that he and any other clubs thiught he had done has now been blown away hes been found out this season in a stronger league, a lot of folk are saying that the players are bottling the big games, its Mcinnes that sets out the team and tactics, again today we had one of the best strikers over the last 4 seasons playing out wide, wtf play to our strengths its nae rocket science.

Sarcastically clapped the RDS during the game, did he?

Shook his head as he ran off the park at full time, with boos ringing in his ears, did he?

Never his fault, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by seeyazander View Post
    McInnes wont be going anywhere, any good work that he and any other clubs thiught he had done has now been blown away hes been found out this season in a stronger league, a lot of folk are saying that the players are bottling the big games, its Mcinnes that sets out the team and tactics, again today we had one of the best strikers over the last 4 seasons playing out wide, wtf play to our strengths its nae rocket science.
    I could live to 200 years old, but no-one will ever make me see the logic in playing Adam Rooney on the left of the 3 in a 4-2-3-1.
    No pace
    No skill
    Like a fish up a tree.
    And 100% the managers fault.

FFS DM yes you have brought back respect with second place finishes, cup finals (albeit after pretty easy cup draws to get there).

But seriously WTF with some of your tactics/decisions.

Plucking about with proven successful 4-2-3-1 formation against a sh!t team missing their best player.

It was blatantly obvious a change was needed BEFORE Killie scored as their goal was coming.

Playing a proven poacher wide left?

Disagree with some on here about Shinnie. Forced into playing him LB where is far more effective for me. Gets up and down the pitch, more space to attack and even scored. But guaranteed you will stick him back into midfield next week.

O'Connor? Phuckin dross. Shouldn't get a place on the bench, not a football player.

Woodman about as convincing as OJ Simpson in court. Rogers should have been given more games to prove himself (KM got about 60 before coming good).

Too loyal to chunts who have terrible games. Logan in particular. Yes he is our best RB on his day but he's cost us twice recently.

Taking Christie off when we need a goal to win?

Goodwill is fast running out for me. Finishing 4th and not even a semi final is not acceptable.

Hes claiming the pen wasn't a pen yesterday

Whats the general consensus. I haven't seen it.

My old boy was at Pittodrie for the first time in years yesterday(also said it was horrific sh@te) and he said it was a pen.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Hes claiming the pen wasn't a pen yesterday

Whats the general consensus. I haven't seen it.

My old boy was at Pittodrie for the first time in years yesterday(also said it was horrific sh@te) and he said it was a pen.
    It was one of those incidents where in real time it looked like a penalty & you could see why the ref gave it.
    What our tactical genius of a manager failed to point out post match in his interview is that Killie should’ve had a pen in the first half when Christie tripped Brophy on the bye line as he was about to cross the ball.

Looked like a penalty to me. Our two most experienced defenders making a **** of it. Hard to say who was to blame more. Logan was too casual and Arnie made a **** of trying to do whatever it was he was doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Looked like a penalty to me. Our two most experienced defenders making a **** of it. Hard to say who was to blame more. Logan was too casual and Arnie made a **** of trying to do whatever it was he was doing.
    Arnason looked completely lost yesterday. I changed my seat to the main stand due to south being closed and as I was a lot closer to the pitch I found myself doing a bit of player watching. He looked cold, bored and McKenna had to continuously remind him to move up and hold the back line.

I thought it would have been McKenna learning his trade from Arnie, not the other way around.

Is he still here? (McInnes)

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Is he still here? (McInnes)
    For at least another season.

Page 37 of 625 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137537 ... LastLast