+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 450 of 625 FirstFirst ... 350400440448449450451452460500550 ... LastLast
Results 4,491 to 4,500 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    No, not at all.
    I can criticise when needed, but still appreciate the overall improvement he has made to the team.
    Its not a binary condition to support or not.

In each and every one of us, we have strengths and weaknesses.
    DM has his weaknesses, but his strengths outweigh those weaknesses in my opinion
    and for the avoidance doubt as well I also picked a random page on this thread and hey presto, there it was.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I picked a number randomly (I am honestly not joking) and here you are defending McInnes against who I thought at the time was a better manager...Steve Clarke. The irony behind that McInnes finished 4th and managed to qualify for Europe through the back door...Clarke won the race to third
    LOL, that was a discussion about Steve Clarke and your double standards.
    Clarke continually sh!tting the bed against Aberdeen.

I never denied Clarke was doing a great job at Kilmarnock, just pointed out the irony which you guys were ignoring

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    I have asked you the question and I'm still waiting
    Yeah, I deliberately ignored your question as it was referring to RJ's post which had no specific examples to discuss.

As an example, he picked the 4-2-3-1 formation. I don;t believe that this is a formation deployed only by McInnes. Many successful teams adopt this formation. Its certainly a discussion point and whilst it's may be viable to discuss and debate the merits of playing 4-2-3-1 with the personnel we have, or at home, I'd again challenge to show a post where I defended McInness for example playing that formation

He also picked up on defending McInness when he turned down SevCo.
    At the time, that was great for winding up fans of the scum.
    Of course, in hindsight, its maybe a valid point that they've "dodged a bullet", but at the time I loved winding up them.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    and for the avoidance doubt as well I also picked a random page on this thread and hey presto, there it was.
    That was my opinion at the time.
    I recognised his strengths and his weaknesses.
    His weaknesses are overcoming his strengths (on the playing field).

But that's still a subjective opinion. What have I staunchly defended him on specific issues.
    those two are very vague and peripheral, but well done for having a look

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Question. How old do we think Comical Ali is?

I'm being generous and saying 18 but only because he's up posting too late to still be at school.
    You're wrong, yet again Jim.
    We all know you're a hun sympathiser though with delusions of grandeur (forum admin ).

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I reckon Comical Ali is a 65 year old woman
    Also wrong RJ and doesn't fit into your fantasist ideas about me.

That was my opinion at the time.
    I recognised his strengths and his weaknesses.
    His weaknesses are overcoming his strengths (on the playing field).

But that's still a subjective opinion. What have I staunchly defended him on specific issues.
    those two are very vague and peripheral, but well done for having a look
    well fk me tender
    If I'm not mistaken you aksed for a post where you have defended him or stood up for him whatever (same thing in my book) and I give you one where it is clear you are standing up for him
    Now whether your opinion has changed since that post is actually irrelevant,
    I am starting to get the feeling that you will soon be asking for a seat on the half empty mini bus as your opinion recently does appear to be changing, (so well done for that and finally seeing the light)
    But fk me min you asked for a post that shows you sticking up for him, I gave you one and still you come back trying to deflect it.
    What a load of fkn b0ll0x, you really are like a old fish wife ffs, I dont think RJ is far off the mark with his thought about you being a 65 year old woman, you really are special aren't you

By the way it's standing room only on the mini bus now, but your very welcome to join

I never denied Clarke was doing a great job at Kilmarnock, just pointed out the irony which you guys were ignoring
    Just as well he did otherwise they’d have been points ahead of us on a much smaller budget

Just admit you were wrong, it will be better for your sanity. If not, you are verging on wearing a straight jacket.

He truly is the forums 'special one' 😀

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    He truly is the forums 'special one' ��
    Some could argue that being a Hun sympathiser really is special.
    I'd rather be a "special one" than a Hun supporter, but you won't see that Jim

Page 450 of 625 FirstFirst ... 350400440448449450451452460500550 ... LastLast