+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 484 of 625 FirstFirst ... 384434474482483484485486494534584 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,840 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Can’t win
    Don’t try

And don’t bother paying to watch

Agent Orange.

Quote Originally Posted by redday1903 View Post
    Can you think of any other manager who would come out with this stuff a few days before the game ?.

It might well be true, but no manager worth that title would come out waving a white flag before a balls been kicked.

It sums up his mentality and why the teams are playing so much dull uninspired negative 5hite these days. They are a reflection of the boring b@stard.

I hate not going regularly but on the other hand I'll be fcked if I'm wasting my time when he's in charge.
    Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    Hun symplamthizer

(Joke)
    I don't know what other managers say to be fair.

My issue with him goes beyond what is said pre match so I'm not sticking up for him.

I also think they have a lot of really overrated players but Morelos is clearly doing well now he's squared himself up and we do struggle to cope with that type of player.

Break his f’uckin legs.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    “Rangers are a better team than us, they have better players but we can win the game. It is important my players believe that when they go out there, that we can do so much well in the game that we can get close to what we want."

His team talks before we go up against either of the @rse cheeks must be inspiring.....
    What an unbelievable thing to say,the players will go out thinking 'even our gaffer thinks we're not good enough to win' What a d!ck saying that

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    What an unbelievable thing to say,the players will go out thinking 'even our gaffer thinks we're not good enough to win' What a d!ck saying that
    The subservience comes from the top.
    Milne was as bad.
    It’s one thing I want Cormack to flush out of Pittodrie.
    If that means getting rid of a losers mentality that McInnes has out of the club, then so be it.

We’ll sit off & concede possession.
    Guaranteed.
    McInnes is a complete sh1tebag.

Fire in to tickles from minute 1.
    Harrass them & get in their face.
    Wind them up.

As I say, expect the opposite.

Did Goodwin say that about us this week

Wright before the St Johnstone game.

Etc etc.

Did they f@ck

Ill be at Amiens v Stade Reims when we lay down to the c@nts as our manager will set up to fail. Better off eating escargot and drinking calvados i reckon

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    The subservience comes from the top.
    Milne was as bad.
    It’s one thing I want Cormack to flush out of Pittodrie.
    If that means getting rid of a losers mentality that McInnes has out of the club, then so be it.

We’ll sit off & concede possession.
    Guaranteed.
    McInnes is a complete sh1tebag.

Fire in to tickles from minute 1.
    Harrass them & get in their face.
    Wind them up.

As I say, expect the opposite.
    Aye i expect us to sit off the huns on Weds nite and let them play and knock the ball about as much as they want instead of getting wired into the c@nts from the 1st minute,im seriously thinking about not even bothering watch it,Mcinnes has us beat before we step out onto the pitch

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Did Goodwin say that about us this week

Wright before the St Johnstone game.

Etc etc.

Did they f@ck

Ill be at Amiens v Stade Reims when we lay down to the c@nts as our manager will set up to fail. Better off eating escargot and drinking calvados i reckon
    As you said Pac opposing managers havent said that even though we probably have better players than both those teams you mentioned,unforgivable to come out and say what he has

Aye i expect us to sit off the huns on Weds nite and let them play and knock the ball about as much as they want instead of getting wired into the c@nts from the 1st minute,im seriously thinking about not even bothering watch it,Mcinnes has us beat before we step out onto the pitch
    I feel the same.
    Dreading it.
    Always looked forward to SEVCO games.
    It now feels the same way as a game against the Dhims.
    Mainly because we know McInnes will sh1t himself & be negative & passive as
    f uck.

Page 484 of 625 FirstFirst ... 384434474482483484485486494534584 ... LastLast