+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 494 of 528 FirstFirst ... 394444484492493494495496504 ... LastLast
Results 4,931 to 4,940 of 5275

Thread: Derek McInnes

  1. #4931
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    10,620
    Quote Originally Posted by curvasud View Post
    This is how people react to coming back from 2-0 down to Rangers and would have won if not for ballon d'or missing a sitter.

    Get a ride or something fckn hell.
    You missed the weekend aye?

    Keep up Deek. Away and have a ride of something like you normally do up there.

  2. #4932
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    228
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    You missed the weekend aye?

    Keep up Deek. Away and have a ride of something like you normally do up there.
    I was at the game. Both of them. I wonder how many of those quotes were.

    When you’re that angry after the huns result there’s no hope, you’re deranged.

  3. #4933
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    10,620
    Quote Originally Posted by curvasud View Post
    I was at the game. Both of them. I wonder how many of those quotes were.

    When you’re that angry after the huns result there’s no hope, you’re deranged.
    I'd hope so as I can only assume you are Deek himself.

  4. #4934
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    228
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I'd hope so as I can only assume you are Deek himself.
    I’d be fine with him leaving for something new for us at any time.

    The above posts after we’ve had a great come back against a huns team who’ve been extremely good this season, are sad as fck. Something’s gone wrong with people to react to it like that. Let it go.

  5. #4935
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    30,213
    Quote Originally Posted by curvasud View Post
    I was at the game. Both of them. I wonder how many of those quotes were.

    When you’re that angry after the huns result there’s no hope, you’re deranged.
    When people get so excited after the huns result, it shows where we are as a club

    The w@nkathon over a draw was embarrassing. None more so than the manager having a pop because he got a draw. A f@cking draw and he has a go at his doubters as if he had just lifted a cup. The fans, social media and red tv were acting like we won.

    Then were immediatley pumped versus a poor hibs team and set up with multiple defensive players and still couldnt defend for sh@t againt a team that got beat by Ross County during the week and chucked a two goal lead at home too Killie the week previous. Showing he is a sh@tebag and we raise our game for sevco

    Yeah lets get the bunting out for the draw

    Then he follows up the Easter Road hiding by tounging Jacks hoop in the paper.

    No wonder the season tickets are down by over a thousand. With him at the helm
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 09-12-2019 at 07:15 PM.

  6. #4936
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,285
    Quote Originally Posted by curvasud View Post
    The above posts after we’ve had a great come back against a huns team who’ve been extremely good this season, are sad as fck. Something’s gone wrong with people to react to it like that. Let it go.
    It all comes from the vibe our manager himself creates. You would think he would have learned some of the ways to endear himself to the support but it is almost like he purposefully does the opposite. Arrogance that is losing him support by the day. That and his turgid excuse for football.

  7. #4937
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    228
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    When people get so excited after the huns result, it shows where we are as a club

    The w@nkathon over a draw was embarrassing. None more so than the manager having a pop because he got a draw. A f@cking draw and he has a go at his doubters as if he had just lifted a cup. The fans, social media and red tv were acting like we won.

    Then were immediatley pumped versus a poor hibs team and set up with multiple defensive players and still couldnt defend for sh@t againt a team that got beat by Ross County during the week and chucked a two goal lead at home too Killie the week previous. Showing he is a sh@tebag and we raise our game for sevco

    Yeah lets get the bunting out for the draw

    Then he follows up the Easter Road hiding by tounging Jacks hoop in the paper.

    No wonder the season tickets are down by over a thousand. With him at the helm
    It was a great comeback against a team with tens of millions more than us and our biggest enemy. If you were there you'd know the atmosphere was tremendous when we came back. Normal people were on a high. People that hate McInnes were furiously battering their keyboards on Aberdeen Mad trying to bring everyone down. Fcking embarrassing. Get a grip.

  8. #4938
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    30,213
    Quote Originally Posted by curvasud View Post
    It was a great comeback against a team with tens of millions more than us and our biggest enemy. If you were there you'd know the atmosphere was tremendous when we came back. Normal people were on a high. People that hate McInnes were furiously battering their keyboards on Aberdeen Mad trying to bring everyone down. Fcking embarrassing. Get a grip.
    All it proved was that what has been said for a long time is true. We raise our game against them and lay down and get tickled by celtic

  9. #4939
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    1,163
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    All it proved was that what has been said for a long time is true. We raise our game against them and lay down and get tickled by celtic
    We got reamed out 0-5 at Ibrox a couple of months, which neither suggests we raise our game against Der Hun or that McInnes is a great manager.... So you're baith wrang

  10. #4940
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,508
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    All it proved was that what has been said for a long time is true. We raise our game against them and lay down and get tickled by celtic
    What it proved to me was that if we just sit off celtic and sevco then it is only a question of how embarrassing the defeat will be but if you actually get stuck in and have a go then they can be beaten. Yet no prizes for guessing the approach we will take next time we play them

Page 494 of 528 FirstFirst ... 394444484492493494495496504 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •