+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 51 of 625 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151551 ... LastLast

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Yes. They did.
    But at least they gave their fans a decent performance. But for an incredible miss my Morelos they’d have taken another draw off the Dhims, their 2nd in a row.
    We’ve still to score against the Dhims and look sh1t scared of them.
    Mind you, we look sh1t scared of SEVCO too.
    To be fair rst even if we put in a performance against Celtic like the scum did today we would still all be on here moaning that it wasn’t good enough if we lost.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    To be fair rst even if we put in a performance against Celtic like the scum did today we would still all be on here moaning that it wasn’t good enough if we lost.
    We’d be moaning about something but “there’s a way to lose”.
    Having a go. Doing your best.
    We don’t. We leave something out on the pitch as opposed to, for example, the Scottish Cup Final where there wasn’t too much criticism & we gave our all & had a good go.

We’ve had slumps before and he’s managed to turn things around. This one is worrying though. We’ve only had a few decent performances this season and seem to have so many players off form. Confidence has taken a dip.

We’d be moaning about something but “there’s a way to lose”.
    Having a go. Doing your best.
    We don’t. We leave something out on the pitch as opposed to, for example, the Scottish Cup Final where there wasn’t too much criticism & we gave our all & had a good go.
    I wonder if the players watched the game today and think why don’t we get to play like that against Celtic.

I wonder if the players watched the game today and think why don’t we get to play like that against Celtic.
    Mentality of the club, from top to bottom, is one of subservience.
    Mason Milne is happy with 3rd & the odd cup final.
    Well we won’t get either this season I’ll wager.

Mentality of the club, from top to bottom, is one of subservience.
    Mason Milne is happy with 3rd & the odd cup final.
    Well we won’t get either this season I’ll wager.
    A significant number of supporters are too.

Realistically, if all things get back to ‘normal’ then 3rd & cup finals would be about right. The problem I have, is the club went out its way to return things to ‘normal’

I’ve said it a million times but you can challenge the cheeks in a number of ways off the pitch, that doesn’t cost a penny. Milne justs lubes up & bends over for them. So do a lot of our fans

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    A significant number of supporters are too.

Realistically, if all things get back to ‘normal’ then 3rd & cup finals would be about right. The problem I have, is the club went out its way to return things to ‘normal’

I’ve said it a million times but you can challenge the cheeks in a number of ways off the pitch, that doesn’t cost a penny. Milne justs lubes up & bends over for them. So do a lot of our fans
    I’m not sure if he even bothers lubing up.

I would say Clarke would be a good shout,I can’t see us paying off McInnes then paying compensation for Clarke and then give him sufficient funds to strengthen the squad.

The thing is as well is Milne isn’t looking for someone to come in and challenge the cheeks,he is happy if we are challenging for the European spots and a run in the cups if we are lucky which technically is what McInnes is doing.

He doesn’t have the same ambition as the fans do and I think if the fans start becoming vocal about the situation he will tell us to wise up and tell us McInnes is doing a fine job.
    But Why would Clarke even consider coming here? If he's seen as doing a decent job at Killie then he'll want to go back to England to "prove" himself...same applies to Lennon. Neither would see the Aberdeen job as a significant step up, sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by dons8321 View Post
    But Why would Clarke even consider coming here? If he's seen as doing a decent job at Killie then he'll want to go back to England to "prove" himself...same applies to Lennon. Neither would see the Aberdeen job as a significant step up, sadly.
    Clarke or Lennon are two very decent managers who even with the squad of players we have would have us playing better and I am certain they wouldn’t bend over to Celtic and Rangers like McInnes does.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Clarke or Lennon are two very decent managers who even with the squad of players we have would have us playing better and I am certain they wouldn’t bend over to Celtic and Rangers like McInnes does.
    Wouldn't disagree with you but I just can't see either of them thinking coming here would be a step up.

Page 51 of 625 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151551 ... LastLast