+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 516 of 625 FirstFirst ... 16416466506514515516517518526566616 ... LastLast
Results 5,151 to 5,160 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Folk opening a 515 page thread about the gormless hun dunce & expecting something new

Edit - 516 now

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I've read it over and over and it still doesn't make sense.
    It was fairly obvious, but never mind

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    It was fairly obvious, but never mind
    You might need to rephrase it. I honestly can't work out what you are trying to say.

You might need to rephrase it. I honestly can't work out what you are trying to say.
    Given the players' ineptitude on the pitch at times, neither can they.
    Oops, sorry Derek, err 1903..

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Just to play devil's advocate and as everyone seems pretty bored here is a list (for donandusted's benefit) of reasons why I think he should stay another season or two

1. It saves on a £2M pay-out for him and Doc's remaining contract

2. Once we sell Cosgrove it would be interesting to see if he can top the signings of May, Maynard or Main with another forward whose surname begins Ma---- as a replacement (sh1t, I wonder if Mason plays up front)

3. He's a man before his times - with Brexit upon us his refusal to sign anyone from European football was visionary

4. Who else is going to validate Levein's 6-4-0 formation next time at Iprix?

5. Given the state of the NHS, who else is going to subsidise it in the same way as we do by funding all of those knee/ankle/shoulder operations that otherwise the NHS would have to pay for?

6. Given the near bankruptcy of English football who else is going to help keep them going by paying loan fees for Tate, Burns, Nwkali, McLoughlin, Parker, Monakana and Collin

7. Everyone must surely recognise there are only two clubs in Scotland and the more we can do to help them in Europe the better for Scottish football. is there anyone better than McInnes than giving them a confidence boosting win or in giving their fringe players game time to the detriment of his own players?

8. I have a real concern that Tombola's are in danger of becoming an extinct animal (I'm sure that's what Attenborogh said), McInnes can single-handedly save the poor creature.

9. In this era of social media, it is tragic that letter writing is becoming a thing of the past. Fair play to McInnes for trying to keep the tradition going every Saturday afternoon and hand delivering them as well.

10. As I get older and Alzheimer's becomes more of a concern, I can only thank McInnes for helping my failing memory. As I leave the stadium I swear that I have seen another dross hoofball match but once I switch on the radio in the car and hear Derek I am assured that actually we played scintillating football instead.

So the campaign starts here and now.

McInnes is musty!!!!
    Thanks. I quite agree.

I said never mind.

In other words, I can’t be @rsed to rephrase the fairly obvious just for your benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I said never mind.

In other words, I can’t be @rsed to rephrase the fairly obvious just for your benefit.
    To be fair to Aldo i couldn't understand it either

It would be for my benefit too. I couldn’t make head nor tails of it

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    To be fair to Aldo i couldn't understand it either
    I also had no idea what it meant... i think there must've been a word or two missing or something...

Out of interest... say McInnes does go at the end of the season... from what we know about Cormack so far, what kind of manager do you think he'd go for?

A) one with a link to the club - Gordon Strachan, Eric Black, Alex McLeish type
    up and coming younger manager who's done well elsewhere - the Jack Ross type when he was at St Mirren
    C) tried and tested boring old SPL experienced boss - i.e. Tommy Wright
    D) foreign coach with a different outlook and approach - Skovdahlesque
    E) someone already within the club who can just step up - ie Sheerin / Robson

Milne obviously tried pretty much all of these options during his tenure... has Cormack given any clues as to his ideas, or do we know the way Atlanta work in that respect?

Page 516 of 625 FirstFirst ... 16416466506514515516517518526566616 ... LastLast