+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 527 of 625 FirstFirst ... 27427477517525526527528529537577 ... LastLast
Results 5,261 to 5,270 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Get rid now,we're going to win f@ck all anyway and we wont get relegated. Who cares if we qualify for 2-3 rounds of the Europa League.
    Get a new man in who has the rest of the season to assess the squad and make changes in the summer.
    Any truth in the rumour that Mcinnes told the fans to f@ck off last night?
    I was watching him as he walked down the touch line at the end of the game. He was getting a fair number of boos ( much more than the players did) so not the usual clap from him as he went down the tunnel. As far as I could see all he did was shake his head (presumably his arrogance figured we were wrong to boo him) and I don’t think he said anything to anyone but could be wrong. Looked like Doc was saying more to the fans to be honest, but not necessarily telling them to p1ss off

I've been saying for years we will win **** all with McInnes.

Not sure why so many posters are only now wanting him out.

I agree with Rico; bring someone in that's got **** all to do with Scottish football.

Well he won’t be telling me to f’uck off.
    I’ve f’ucked off already

........ Is sucking the life out of the club and supporters

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Get rid now,we're going to win f@ck all anyway and we wont get relegated. Who cares if we qualify for 2-3 rounds of the Europa League.
    Get a new man in who has the rest of the season to assess the squad and make changes in the summer.
    Any truth in the rumour that Mcinnes told the fans to f@ck off last night?
    Tend to agree. Season's a bogey anyway, we are kinda back to where we were in Jan 2013, when the decision was taken to replace Brown. Apathy has set in, crowds are dwindling, the football is probably worse now than then cos at least we had Anderson, Considine, PP, The Rat, Hayes, McGinn and Reynolds, which I'd argue is a LOT better than the sh1t on show now

He should be gone, if it wasnt for his mate Milne and a very suspect contract extension he would have been sacked by now.

The recruitment and scouting system at the club is bad and unimaginative. I mean bringing back Ash Taylor, buying Curtis Main, continuing to buy players that have a history of injuries. Mental.

I guess that budget is a restricting factor. McInnes' job is safe unfortunately. No way he will get sacked in the short term.

To be fair to McInnes, could anyone really have predicted that David Goodwillie, Stevie May or Curtis Main etc would be sh1te before they signed? You would’ve needed a crystal ball!

[QUOTE=Hairdrier;39416110

I guess that budget is a restricting factor. McInnes' job is safe unfortunately. No way he will get sacked in the short term.[/QUOTE]

Maybe not in the short term but I think he’ll get binned in the summer. As I say, next 8 days will be pivotal.

If he gets dough to spend in this window then it’s last chance saloon and he might get a reprieve beyond this season based on his next 5 months performance, but if he gets buttons, I’d say that a clear sign his time will be up

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Maybe not in the short term but I think he’ll get binned in the summer. As I say, next 8 days will be pivotal.

If he gets dough to spend in this window then it’s last chance saloon and he might get a reprieve beyond this season based on his next 5 months performance, but if he gets buttons, I’d say that a clear sign his time will be up
    I agree and he'll have to do something spectacular with the current crop of players to keep his job beyond the summer.
    If it wasn't for Cosgrove's unlikely scoring run the club would be chasing a relegation spot. McInnes is lucky.

Page 527 of 625 FirstFirst ... 27427477517525526527528529537577 ... LastLast