+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 528 of 625 FirstFirst ... 28428478518526527528529530538578 ... LastLast
Results 5,271 to 5,280 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by Hairdrier View Post
    I agree and he'll have to do something spectacular with the current crop of players to keep his job beyond the summer.
    If it wasn't for Cosgrove's unlikely scoring run the club would be chasing a relegation spot. McInnes is lucky.
    Just to emphasise your point, in games where Cosgrove has scored this season we have 12 wins, 4 draws and only 1 defeat (Celtic away) whereas when Cosgrove didn't score we have 3 wins, 4 draws and 7 defeats.

I’m not defending him, he’s bored me away from Pittodrie, but you can’t just arbitrarily bung luck into the equation.

His major argument in his own defence will be that he signed Cosgrove and turned him into a £4,000,000 player.
    That’s a powerful argument in the boardroom.

He may well b’ugger up his case by claiming he has been “unlucky “ with injuries.
    Luck has nothing to do with that either, if you buy crocks you get a full treatment room.

My main gripe regarding signings is that he seems to sign the exact same player over and over again.

Here’s my thoughts on that ****e last night and where it leaves McInnes.

https://www.whatastramash.com/home/2...ed-mcinnesball

Donsdaft, I totally agree every player he signs just seems a cardon copy of the last one . No upgrade
    He is definitely scared to sign anyone who he thinks doesn't meet his mould or type of player
    Most are totally inept signings, below average journeyman with the odd exception

Big Sam was a risk and to be fair its one of the few who has ever worked out for him ( he got lucky )
    Also Sam has worked hard himself to be a better footballer credit where its due

I really worry at his strategy of signing crocked players ( unbelievable ) no doubt are marque signing of the summer ( Bryson ) might actually come right one day but just think of the wages we have spent on him already with nothing to show for it.
    Bear in mind I think Bryson is a good player !!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I agree with Rico; bring someone in that's got **** all to do with Scottish football.
    I don't care so much about the next manager's history or otherwise within Scottish football. All I care about is finding the right man regardless of nationality.

I don't think that the right man would be a UK football merry-go-round appointment.

We need someone young, without fear of the Old Firm and who is given an opportunity to prove himself.

However, when a manager fails it's natural for the supporters to ask for something completely opposite of the man that went before. That's where the preference of a coach unknown to Scottish football is probably coming from as well as my wish for someone who doesn't get on his knees when the Ugly Sisters come calling.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Is a f*cking spud but he thinks he isn’t. Proper Jimmy Calderwood thick but more articulate
    ^^^ this

Yep - times up - has been for a while.

This is usually our strongest spell and we’ve been toilet.

Everyone knows how this ends when things get like this - especially DM.

Cormack has done some good stuff so far - this is his first real test though...

Aye, his jacket's on a shoogly nail.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Yep - times up - has been for a while.

This is usually our strongest spell and we’ve been toilet.

Everyone knows how this ends when things get like this - especially DM.

Cormack has done some good stuff so far - this is his first real test though...
    Sumo Boyd on sky telling us to be careful what we wish for and to stop living in the past.
    Such insight

Quote Originally Posted by bigj View Post
    Sumo Boyd on sky telling us to be careful what we wish for and to stop living in the past.
    Such insight
    Says it all about sky that the best they can get is a dim witted idiot like Boyd to spout the obligatory bigot brother favouring crap that helps contribute to the shambles that is Scottish football. He himself is a relic from the past that would benefit everybody with half a brain if he could have just stayed there.

Page 528 of 625 FirstFirst ... 28428478518526527528529530538578 ... LastLast