+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 536 of 625 FirstFirst ... 36436486526534535536537538546586 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,360 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    How much a week are we paying for this again?

https://twitter.com/mikey_cumming/st...116428290?s=21
    That's worrying.
    I thought one of his main strengths, such as it is, is attention to detail.

I recall Stuart Cosgrove saying that when Del left StJohnstone he gave SC one of his pre-match plans, handwritten notes.

Cosgrove said he was impressed with the attention to detail and depth.

From what Flood's saying the coaching is nothing like as detailed as it should be.

It's this quote form Docherty that takes the biscuit:
    He is not just a manager with a proven track record, but a manager that has shown real loyalty to this club

Oh really!? Whoring yourself to Sevco and then spitting the dummy out the pram when you don't get the deal you want and come running back as if you were never serious about leaving?
    Take a hike.

He's made plenty out of us.

A mercenary like all the rest, loyalty has nothing to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    He is not just a manager with a proven track record, but a manager that has shown real loyalty to this club

Oh really!? Whoring yourself to Sevco and then spitting the dummy out the pram when you don't get the deal you want and come running back as if you were never serious about leaving?
    Take a hike.
    Yes, we all know that both of the jobs he was offered were with basket-case clubs (at the time). If he had been offered a job with any sort of semi-decent, stable Championship club you wouldn't have seen him for dust (and actually I wouldn't have had a problem with that as ultimately it's just a job and we would all have done the same).

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post

Take a hike.
    It's that part that riles me. No self awareness. Using the Sevco fiasco as some reason we should be nice to him.

The Sevco knicker flashing was the beginning of the end for most people.

However following that up with the total dross we have had to watch since then finishes it off.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    The Sevco knicker flashing was the beginning of the end for most people.

However following that up with the total dross we have had to watch since then finishes it off.
    The whole soul searching p1sh while we got beat in back to back games against sevco was enough for me.

Loyalty my phucking @rse.

We’ve been utter sh1te since India Taylor moved back. Not that you could possibly draw any conclusions from that

I must admit, yon would make me take my mind aff my work.

I think the Doc's comments and quotes and interview yesterday are just a case of deflect deflect deflect. I find them hugely disrespectful. Whilst he's not wrong with the statistics he's reeling out I could just as easily counter them with opposite statistics. Seems to be taking us all for idiots and I find that disrespectful and offensive. Take some responsibility and as someone earlier said admitting your wrongs and endeavouring to correct them might just buy you more time but you are well on the slippery slope with ill judged comments like those of yesterday. Shocking.

Page 536 of 625 FirstFirst ... 36436486526534535536537538546586 ... LastLast