+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 549 of 625 FirstFirst ... 49449499539547548549550551559599 ... LastLast
Results 5,481 to 5,490 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    As soon as Campbell got booked, I was always confident he wouldn’t have the game intelligence or experience to know to stay out of the refs road thereafter and so it transpired.

He stays on, we win, cos County are an AWFUL side
    Aye cause we havent sh!t the bed against awful teams with 11 men on the park?

If he stays on the pitch there is phuck all guarantee we win the game.

Thats the sorry state Mcinnes has got us in.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    As soon as Campbell got booked, I was always confident he wouldn’t have the game intelligence or experience to know to stay out of the refs road thereafter and so it transpired.

He stays on, we win, cos County are an AWFUL side but he stupidly kicks the ball away (or throws it away, was it?) and it was only a matter of time until County got a 2nd.

McLennon is a terrible footballer, f’kin’ played with 9 men after Campbell went off.

Never seen a Dons team so bereft of quality in both the wide and central areas.

McInnes is gone in the summer, is the only light at the end of the tunnel.
    Campbell did neither. He was slow to retreat, but the County player just blasted the ball straight at him. As I said on the other thread, there’s not a chance of the likes of Brown or Morelos getting a yellow for this

To be fair to him he was badly let down by Campbell today.

Unforgivable for any professional to get himself sent off like that.

I firmly believe we’d have won with 11 on the park - mostly cause County are complete gash. We were 1 up and comfortable. Campbell cost us that game.

The stats don’t lie though. We have regressed massively this year when you look at league stats, after a couple of years of simply dreadful football.

He’s a lucky manager too. The rest of the league are total pish this season - or we’d be worse off points and position wise than we are now - & he got out of jail massively midweek when Considine saves his bacon twice.

Wednesday actually showed he’s not lost the dressing room, so it’s his squad, tactics & recruitment that are at fault big time.

Lose last Wednesday & I think he’d be in big trouble tonight. Might still be if we fuuck it up next week (& who’d bet we won’t?).

The man’s post match comments about tired players & how he would have been happy with the point sums him up.

Tired players eh Del? Well you’ve got nearly everyone fit finally so why not change the team round more? Perhaps you’ve realised your squad is gash too?

His expectation levels & ambition simply do not match those that should be expected of an AFC manager. His recruitment this last two years, tactics & formations have been dreadful, so for that reason it’s patently obvious times up end of season & a parting of the ways is best all round.

Not convinced it will happen though...

The whole tired thing is a terrible excuse.

As you said moog he pretty much has everyone fit,so why play 3 players who are 33 years old after 2 of them played 120 minutes on Wednesday and “never got home until 3am on Thursday “.

It makes the entire thing about us qualifying for the Europa League pointless too,how tired would the players be playing every Thursday and Sunday up until Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

As you said moog he pretty much has everyone fit,so why play 3 players who are 33 years old after 2 of them played 120 minutes on Wednesday and “never got home until 3am on Thursday “.

It makes the entire thing about us qualifying for the Europa League pointless too,how tired would the players be playing every Thursday and Sunday up until Christmas.
    I could have used the excuse of “not getting home by 3am” to explain away many a posh performance by myself 30 odd years ago.

The good news is Del is DEFINITELY away in the summer. He has opened his mouth like a cry baby and let it be known to someone who I know very well who is involved with another premiership team. He knows my dislike for our current manager and went out his way to let me know as we are friends through business.
    It makes sense as why Hernandez isn’t getting a look in either.
    Del could do himself a favour and keep his trap shut and just get on with his current employment as he is getting well paid for it...the best paid job he has had in football.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    It makes sense as why Hernandez isn’t getting a look in either.
    Venezuela population of 30M .
    Hernandez must be at least half decent to make their team.
    I mean I cant see any of our bunch being picked for their national team.
    Very odd.
    Last edited by Jussi; 23-02-2020 at 08:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/...t-ross-county/

EE Quote: “But McInnes, who may make some alterations to his side, insists their extertions in Ayrshire can’t be used as an excuse if they fail to win today.”

Tiredness “can’t be used as an excuse” can it Del?

Well that pledge fair went out the window sharpish eh.

You just make yersel look more & more clueless min. Times up...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/...t-ross-county/

EE Quote: “But McInnes, who may make some alterations to his side, insists their extertions in Ayrshire can’t be used as an excuse if they fail to win today.”

Tiredness “can’t be used as an excuse” can it Del?

Well that pledge fair went out the window sharpish eh.

You just make yersel look more & more clueless min. Times up...
    Given St Mirren play midweek and we have the week off presumably using the McInnes logic we should beat a tired St Mirren next Saturday

I was amazed the likes of mcginn were asked to play another 90 mins following the cup match. Ironically he was one of our better players. But I expected more changes to freshen things up.

He’s desperate to get cosgrove back in the team as well despite him offering next to nothing in terms of goals or general play since Christmas.

How he’ll line them up next weekend is anyone’s guess, but the pressures on again.

Page 549 of 625 FirstFirst ... 49449499539547548549550551559599 ... LastLast