+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 589 of 625 FirstFirst ... 89489539579587588589590591599 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,890 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleansRed View Post
    I disagree with some choices too but i don’t have some burning vitriol towards the man. He put millions of his own money into the club. I’m not suggesting I’m a full throated supporter of his tenure but a little perspective might be deserved here. Always though he was a nice bloke.
    What a load of nonsense, he never put in millions at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairdrier View Post
    I'm assuming if he doesn't 'go' this week, then he gets to the end of the season before parting ways?
    Not sure Cormack is up to it either TBH, and Milne is still lurking in the background. Difficult decision time.
    Odds on. There will surely be a parting of the ways at the end of this season. The apathy is slowly turning to venom.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post

Aye ok. We’ll just agreed to disagree. I don’t have the energy or inclination for a back and forth on this one but i know a fair bit on this subject.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    This 1000%.

It took Willie Donald to put in money to clear our monster bank debt that Milne built up (and the bank writing off a bunch) and Milne didn't put in a penny.

It took Cormack and his mates to put up all the money for the training ground that Milne claimed he always wanted and Milne didn't put in a penny.

All of this from on of the top 5 richest men in NE Scotland.

He's just a shyster

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleansRed View Post
    Aye ok. We’ll just agreed to disagree. I don’t have the energy or inclination for a back and forth on this one but i know a fair bit on this subject.
    I am interested to know what millions he put into the club?

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post

It took Willie Donald to put in money to clear our monster bank debt that Milne built up (and the bank writing off a bunch) and Milne didn't put in a penny.

It took Cormack and his mates to put up all the money for the training ground that Milne claimed he always wanted and Milne didn't put in a penny.
    & Millions from the fans (DNA) wasted most likely , on topping up McInnes salary & Wicks bonuses.

Milne still had the brass neck to stay on after someone else bailing him out too..

Why anyone would stick up for Milne is beyond me.

The guy has turned us into a diddy club in the last 25 years by appointing and sticking with managers who should never have got as much time as they did.

Livingston or St Johnstone are going to join the likes of Dundee Utd and Kilmarnock in having won more more trophies than we have in the last 25 years.

McInness clearly didn't like the after match questioning on BBC sportsound
    Somebody at long last had the front to ask him hard questions ...... he clearly didn't like it judging by his response

About time he was put on the spot

Just go now .................your killing us with your negatively

Think we’re stuck with him until the end of the season. We’re not going to win anything. We have enough points not to be relegated. No fans allowed in until the plague is at bay, so no exciting football needed to bring in the crowds. Uses up a few more months of his contract. However, we should be sounding out managers for next season.

Today's game was the final straw for me this season. I've completely lost interest now. Another utterly dire performance with pretty much no character, fight, creativity, urgency, energy... the list goes on. We're a flat, boring, painful team to watch, horrific at the back, boring in the middle, and non-existent going forward. There's quite literally nothing good about our team right now.

The bright sparks we had earlier in the season are all gone - Watkins, Wright, Hedges. They brought pace and creativity and now we have the sum total of none.

There are a lot of players who are past their best - as much as I used to love them, Hayes and McGinn are over the hill, Lewis has cost us a number of goals and games this season, Logan's time is up, Considine (although not the worst this season) has been around too long.

There's the usual list of players who hardly ever contribute because McInnes signs injury prone players - Leigh, Devlin (he's still here isn't he?!), McGeouch

There's good players who are getting dragged down by the dross around them - Ferguson and McCrorie

There's some players just not good enough to be playing for Aberdeen - McLennan, Taylor

How many of the players would you actually keep? McCrorie, Ferguson and Hedges are about it for me... maybe Hoban.

No way on earth I'd trust McInnes to rebuild a squad on that sort of scale. He needs to go before the end of the season - new manager in to asses what we've got here and identify targets so we can get on it early in the summer to be ready for next season. This season is a write off.

Page 589 of 625 FirstFirst ... 89489539579587588589590591599 ... LastLast