+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 72 of 625 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172572 ... LastLast

Thread: Derek McInnes

McInnes is an imbecile

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Constructive criticism is given direct to the person otherwise it’s just a debate between us
    Of which the points being made may not be constructive (having or intended to have a useful or beneficial purpose) to the debate

Person 1: He's ****
    Person 2: Why do you think he is ****?

Person 1: Just because he is and a Hun to boot.
    Person 2: What do you think he could do differently?

Person 1: Not be a bottler in the cheek games
    Person 2: Let's discuss what he has tried and why it hasn't worked
    Person 1: We've been through that before.
    Person 2: Have we? Please remind me what you think he has done and how he could do it differently?
    Person 1: Look, he's just ****, accept it, we're right you're wrong.

Not constructive criticism at all in terms of adding to the debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    McInnes is an imbecile
    almost perfect timing

Person 2 sounds like a right w@nk.

There isn’t a debate

McInnes is thick as shyte in a bottle

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Of which the points being made may not be constructive (having or intended to have a useful or beneficial purpose) to the debate

Person 1: He's ****
    Person 2: Why do you think he is ****?

Person 1: Just because he is and a Hun to boot.
    Person 2: What do you think he could do differently?

Person 1: Not be a bottler in the cheek games
    Person 2: Let's discuss what he has tried and why it hasn't worked
    Person 1: We've been through that before.
    Person 2: Have we? Please remind me what you think he has done and how he could do it differently?
    Person 1: Look, he's just ****, accept it, we're right you're wrong.

Not constructive criticism at all in terms of adding to the debate.
    That’s just a debate if mcinnes was person 2 it would be constructive criticism. Is there something you wish to confess ?

Quote Originally Posted by 8outoftencaat View Post
    At what point did I claim to be "in the know apparently"?! Also I presume that you are not aware of our former player?

Would love to know what I have said that is in your view wrong? I just gave an opinion and I seem to recall you crowing on before to people that this is meant to be a "banter forum"...do you even ken fit that means? Certainly dinna see it in that post.

Appears that the McInnes apologists are taking over and dinna like it if any conflicting view gets posted on here.

Would be delighted for us to win the cup, that would be an achievement. Don't really care about 2nd but it's definitely better than 3rd or below.

Winning a cup would give McInnes something of a legacy but it shouldn't cloud that we have regressed this season in terms of performance and the ability levels of our playing squad. I have never said that I want him sacked. Just pointed out my view of where our weaknesses lie and my desire to see us do better.

Sorry if that is disagreeable to you and for raising a different point of view to that of you and your pals - hope you all keep enjoying what your being served.

P.S. Your posts always end in SF....Presumably that is a signature for Stupid **** and not Stand Free?!
    Whoosh......the concept of banter is perhaps lost on your good self, regardless, according to yourself, “he” or “anyone else” are deluded apparently....hence, I thought you might be in the know with a statement like that.......anyway, resorting to native Doric and industrial language kind of well.......shows that you are not too enamoured on a banter forum.......fair do’s, each to their own and you crack on.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I think at the end of last season, it was always going to be considered that this year would be a transitional year for the squad.
    Indeed, I seem to recall there being many plaudits last summer for the recruitment we managed to achieve.

I get the sense of regression, were now unlikely to match last seasons record breaking total and were beaten in the quarter finals of the League cup as opposed to getting to the final.

It would seem that this next summer will be another transitional window and I guess the big fear is whether we will be able to replace with better quality than those we will lose this summer.
    Pretty fair and balanced assessment there I would say (apart fae the first line being almost directly quoted from McInnes )

I wasn't convinced by the last summer transfer window to be honest but certainly didn't think I would be as disappointed with these signings as I have been. What I was stating earlier was more about the need for better recruitment in order to improve than it was having a go at McInnes. He will still be here and as I said, I just want him to improve things but I have my doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Whoosh......the concept of banter is perhaps lost on your good self, regardless, according to yourself, “he” or “anyone else” are deluded apparently....hence, I thought you might be in the know with a statement like that.......anyway, resorting to native Doric and industrial language kind of well.......shows that you are not too enamoured on a banter forum.......fair do’s, each to their own and you crack on.

SF
    Banter...really Ok then!

Notice that you haven't cared to answer my questions - fair enough, that's up to you.

Have no idea why the use of doric on an Aberdeen FC forum should be so offensive?! Can only apologise to you my precious for using "industrial language" but that's something I use in everyday life - terribly common I know but there you are you SF (that better?!)

Quote Originally Posted by 8outoftencaat View Post
    Banter...really Ok then!

Notice that you haven't cared to answer my questions - fair enough, that's up to you.

Have no idea why the use of doric on an Aberdeen FC forum should be so offensive?! Can only apologise to you my precious for using "industrial language" but that's something I use in everyday life - terribly common I know but there you are you SF (that better?!)
    I answered your question by quoting your good self, your comments came across as someone in the know, anyway, as you reverted to native Doric it kind of indicated angst.....I’ve witnessed it previously, especially on a fitba pitch, regardless, as for apologising.....absolutely no need at all on a banter forum......for f@cks sake petal.

SF

Page 72 of 625 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172572 ... LastLast