+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 273 of 625 FirstFirst ... 173223263271272273274275283323373 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

We go again

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I agree that despite him picking the wrong team and formation we should have won comfortably if Stewart and GMS had taken their easy chances or Stewart's shot was 2 inches lower however we didn't and sorry not seeing the positives about an away game down there. I absolutely expect us to win but we are now playing Sat/Wed/sat/Tue/sat/wed/sat and so could have been doing with a free midweek plus we will be playing on a crappy 3G pitch probably when it's around zero degrees so bone hard - just injuries waiting to happen unfortunately.
    Having all these fixtures is great for all us international subscribers as we get 2 games a week....there is a bit positivity for you

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    We go again
    Very good, reasoned post.
    Most welcome.

(spews into small cup)

Dodgy Del was glowing in the face when getting interviewed after the Stenhousemuir debacle. The warm Dubai trip certainly was worth it for him as it helped disguise a big bright red face of embarrassment after being held to a replay by a very poor Stenhousemuir team.

Oh Derek McInnes

If we get knocked out the cup by them I would like to see him removed from his position with immediate effect. No excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Dodgy Del was glowing in the face when getting interviewed after the Stenhousemuir debacle. The warm Dubai trip certainly was worth it for him as it helped disguise a big bright red face of embarrassment after being held to a replay by a very poor Stenhousemuir team.

Oh Derek McInnes

If we get knocked out the cup by them I would like to see him removed from his position with immediate effect. No excuses.
    We will not get knocked out this time, fair play to Stenny though, I could not manage on Saturday but might head down to the replay, a bus load of their fans stopped off in The Market on their return trip, groundwork done and now sorted if I can get down to Larbert.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    We will not get knocked out this time, fair play to Stenny though, I could not manage on Saturday but might head down to the replay, a bus load of their fans stopped off in The Market on their return trip, groundwork done and now sorted if I can get down to Larbert.

SF
    I might well go to the replay also lad. You should be easy to spot as I will see you staggering about?

I might well go to the replay also lad. You should be easy to spot as I will see you staggering about?
    Aye, I`m up for the replay. Guessing it will be all ticket ??

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Aye, I`m up for the replay. Guessing it will be all ticket ??
    Not sure. A midweek tie away to Stenhousemuir could be pay at the gate. Will need to look at the capacity but would imagine if it is a ticket match that it wouldn’t be hard to obtain one.

Just checked...3746 is the capacity A good 3,500 tickets for us
    Last edited by RED_JOHN; 21-01-2019 at 02:40 PM.

I’ll probably be in the hospitality if venturing down, our table will be the one with bags of glue and a combination of red/white wine dependant on what the main course is.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    I’ll probably be in the hospitality if venturing down, our table will be the one with bags of glue and a combination of red/white wine dependant on what the main course is.

SF
    No point breaking the habit of a lifetime Jj.

Page 273 of 625 FirstFirst ... 173223263271272273274275283323373 ... LastLast