+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 151 of 625 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    Given that McInnes hasn't finished lower than 3rd in his five seasons at the Dons I think you'll be waiting a while for relegation with him at the helm.

I'm not especially optimistic for this season but then I really didn't expect us to finish 2nd last season.

Do you really think the McInnes era has been that dismal? Supporting a football team consists mostly of following a team through long periods of mediocrity or pure sh*te interspersed with a few highs (see AFC circa 1995-2014). Perhaps McInnes biggest problem is that he has made finishing 2nd seem boring.
    Believe it or not I didn’t mind when he got the managers job. But now his management of our club is getting questioned by nearly every supporter as we all have concerns. We are boring to watch (which will not help him) and after another poor recruitment window we are in no shape to win anything this season. Currently we would be lucky to make the top six and that would be the tipping point for nearly all the support.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Believe it or not I didn’t mind when he got the managers job. But now his management of our club is getting questioned by nearly every supporter as we all have concerns. We are boring to watch (which will not help him) and after another poor recruitment window we are in no shape to win anything this season. Currently we would be lucky to make the top six and that would be the tipping point for nearly all the support.
    Nah some would still sugar coat it

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Nah some would still sugar coat it
    Well im not going to sugar coat it but there is some pretty overly-reactive p1sh on this thread.

We have had an utter sh1te start to the season....so have the victims.
    Its 5 games ffs.

If/when we get a full squad to choose from, we will be better. It might not reach the mediums of last season or finish 2nd again (not at this current rate granted), but its 5 games in.

some of you lot are....well i was going to write 'unbearable', but ive had to block you as your actually 'un-readable'.

Take a few jelly's and lets see what happens meantime FFS.

I now realise that im ruining what seems to be the whole point of this board now i.e to moan no matter what thread it is. Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by DonVincenzo (The II) View Post
    Well im not going to sugar coat it but there is some pretty overly-reactive p1sh on this thread.

Its 5 games ffs.

If/when we get a full squad to choose from, we will be better. It might not reach the mediums of last season or finish 2nd again (not at this current rate granted), but its 5 games in.

some of you lot are....well i was going to write 'unbearable', but ive had to block you as your actually 'un-readable'.

I now realise that im ruining what seems to be the whole point of this board now i.e to moan no matter what thread it is. Sorry!
    Its been a very poor start. The difference this year, we dont look like we have enough players of quality to turn it round.

We dont have a striker(utter buffoonery that bit of business).

Our signings have been poor. If it takes new signings in January then its too late.

We cant rely on different loans every season as we need stability. We have been bitten on the arse big time by having 6 loans last season(correct if wrong) as kt made a f@cking huge hole in the team

We have also loaned a player purely on his parent club and nothing else.

And our other "striker" is lucky if hes a fitba player let alone a striker

This season just has an air of "this is going to be a long season" about it

One bonus, we will get lower league ground in the league cup group next season

Its 5 games ffs.

Yes, we are only 5 games into the season but can I ask how many points behind the leaders? Surely that itself is alarming?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Yes, we are only 5 games into the season but can I ask how many points behind the leaders? Surely that itself is alarming?
    Yes it might be only five games in but it's been 5 games of utter sh!te, and yes RJ mate it is very alarming that already we are 10 fkn points behind the leaders, after ONLY 5 games.
    Can I also ask when was the last time our goal difference was minus ffs? surely that is also alarming, but I must admit not surprising with the amount of utter dross we have performed. But hey ho at least we are consistent eh consistently sh1te.
    It might only be 5 games but most of us have seen enough to suggest that alarm bells should be sounding and indeed are sounding with many of us.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Yes it might be only five games in but it's been 5 games of utter sh!te, and yes RJ mate it is very alarming that already we are 10 fkn points behind the leaders, after ONLY 5 games.
    Can I also ask when was the last time our goal difference was minus ffs? surely that is also alarming, but I must admit not surprising with the amount of utter dross we have performed. But hey ho at least we are consistent eh consistently sh1te.
    It might only be 5 games but most of us have seen enough to suggest that alarm bells should be sounding and indeed are sounding with many of us.

SF
    I honestly think the next 5 matches might produce a similar amount of points as the first 5. Hopefully I am wrong and we get the 15 points we all want but let’s be honest and admit that is extremely highly unlikely.

Its 5 games ffs.

If forums weren't full of moaning malcontent c*nts then they probably wouldn't exist. It's just getting pretty tedious and depressing on here because it's clear that many have already made up their minds about the manager. Let's be honest - if we had started strongly McInnes would still only be a poor performance against Celtic away from being responsible for everything wrong with the club.

Can't wait for us to be back to being truly sh*te again because at least then I can join in.

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    If forums weren't full of moaning malcontent c*nts then they probably wouldn't exist. It's just getting pretty tedious and depressing on here because it's clear that many have already made up their minds about the manager. Let's be honest - if we had started strongly McInnes would still only be a poor performance against Celtic away from being responsible for everything wrong with the club.

Can't wait for us to be back to being truly sh*te again because at least then I can join in.
    I'm afraid the lunatics have well.and truly taken over the asylum. Neither of the other boards have the level of negativity on here. I'm not happy with the start. The league is going to be tougher this year. Given the size of the clubs we don't have a divine right to finish above hearts and hibs every year.
    The level of entitlement is pathetic.

Page 151 of 625 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201251 ... LastLast