+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 384 of 625 FirstFirst ... 284334374382383384385386394434484 ... LastLast
Results 3,831 to 3,840 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Sounds like Europe was a hindrance by what McInnes was moaning about.
    Another reason I hate Europa qualifying pish!!
    Our squad is no where near what's needed

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Sounds like Europe was a hindrance by what McInnes was moaning about.
    Aye - that's a phucking joke as well. One minute he's saying how important Europe is & how we want to get to group stages etc - next its the excuse for another piss poor performance.

If you want to progress this club Derek min, instead of merely standing still as we have for about 5 years now, you need to put a squad together that's capable of competing in both Europe & domestically, not put a squad together that needs you to use Europe as an excuse for failure in both.

We're miles away from being able to compete in both arenas - I doubt we'll ever get there with the current budgets & him in charge if I'm honest...
    Last edited by The_Moog; 19-08-2019 at 11:04 AM.

Excuse after excuse but nothing of any real substance my favourite being boo hoo we don't have as much money to piss away than the zombie scum. Nothing about performances being nowhere near good enough, nothing about a total lack of leadership and drive on the park and most definitely nothing about his own tactical nous being a complete and abysmal failure. Now I don't expect a doing for his own players especially his fragile, poor so far newbies but a bit of honesty would be a bit more respectful to the supporters.

As said somewhere above Europe brings its own challenges but no different from most other team in it that lives within their means. We are just not very good at it and getting worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Is a f*cking spud but he thinks he isn’t. Proper Jimmy Calderwood thick but more articulate
    It’s a good job I’m not the type to say I told you so

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Aye - that's a phucking joke as well. One minute he's saying how important Europe is & how we want to get to group stages etc - next its the excuse for another piss poor performance.
    That shows how much of a bloody fud the guy is.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    That shows how much of a bloody fud the guy is.
    I think our Derek can just admit he isn’t cut out for dealing with European football
    Last edited by RED_JOHN; 19-08-2019 at 05:55 PM.

When his boss is sh1te at his job it helps shield Mcinnes from being pulled up for being sh1te at his.

Was McInnes a holding midfielder when he played ? It might explain his overtly love for such a player. Trying to relive his playing career vicariously through others.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Was McInnes a holding midfielder when he played ? It might explain his overtly love for such a player. Trying to relive his playing career vicariously through others.
    He wasn’t that particularly good as a player but kept things simple. He was a trier though so this helped his career. I believe he likes a sitting midfielder as he is not very good at coaching forward play so he tries to make us hard to beat.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    He wasn’t that particularly good as a player but kept things simple. He was a trier though so this helped his career. I believe he likes a sitting midfielder as he is not very good at coaching forward play so he tries to make us hard to beat.
    I see in The Times that: -

Aberdeen manager Derek McInnes is backing summer singing James Wilson to fulfil his potential at Pittodrie and believes the striker's big-money contract with Manchester United proved a burden.
    Well, lets see if he gets a start tomorrow then.
    He's nae going to fulfill his potential from the bench.

Page 384 of 625 FirstFirst ... 284334374382383384385386394434484 ... LastLast