+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 53 of 625 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153553 ... LastLast

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I agree with Feck_the_huns on the crowd numbers. We will easily lose a couple of thousand as let’s face it, who would not be looking for an excuse to sit and watch your team play for absolutely nothing?
    Couple of thousand is a bit more realistic so would expect a crowd of 10-11 thousand depending on how many Dundee bring up.

Hopefully we will never know who is right as crowd will be 14K on back of cup victory

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I would doubt they will get anywhere near 11000 season tickets sold next season though.
    The Kilmarnock match on Tuesday could well have a bearing on our season ticket sales next season.
    Who wants to spend their hard earned cash on watching a team that tooled up to get knocked out cups by Motherwell and Kilmarnock. On top of that a team that refuses to have a go at Celtic and Rangers.
    Good luck trying to sell season tickets if this is what we achieve.

The Kilmarnock match on Tuesday could well have a bearing on our season ticket sales next season.
    Who wants to spend their hard earned cash on watching a team that tooled up to get knocked out cups by Motherwell and Kilmarnock. On top of that a team that refuses to have a go at Celtic and Rangers.
    Keep that thought in your head. Now imagine the same scenario, except the ground is a pain in the hole to get to

#AllforAurora

Still a bit embarrassing considering we are a one team city yet Fearts can sell 15000 season tickets easily and they got knocked out by Motherwell and Dunfermline.

We are a poorly supported club,yet some fans expect us to challenge the cheeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairdrier View Post
    What's going on with the club?

The curse of Pittodrie?
    McInnes knobbing one of the players wives, again, allegedly?
    The sheer number of duds in the squad?
    The Celtic B team?
    Calderwood's tombola, found in a dusty cupboard?

Fit ?
    “McInnes knobbing one of the players wives again”
    Whit?!

Still a bit embarrassing considering we are a one team city yet Fearts can sell 15000 season tickets easily and they got knocked out by Motherwell and Dunfermline.

Hearts fans like watching their team at Tynecastle and their away support is not near as strong as ours. On the other hand our club can’t attract the city’s fans even when currently our team play in the close proximity to the city centre. We are poorly supported because we don’t even bluff that we are challenging. Our esteemed Chairman told us to embrace a new Rangers as Scottish football needs them! Our esteemed manager had to have a few days off to think about maybe joining them.
    As I stated in my previous post good luck trying to sell season tickets especially when this is how we advertise ourselves.

Hearts fans like watching their team at Tynecastle and their away support is not near as strong as ours. On the other hand our club can’t attract the city’s fans even when currently our team play in the close proximity to the city centre. We are poorly supported because we don’t even bluff that we are challenging. Our esteemed Chairman told us to embrace a new Rangers as Scottish football needs them! Our esteemed manager had to have a few days off to think about maybe joining them.
    As I stated in my previous post good luck trying to sell season tickets especially when this is how we advertise ourselves.
    The club was poorly supported way before McInnes or Milne arrived,you can blame them for a lot of things but I wouldn’t say that’s down to them.

The club was poorly supported way before McInnes or Milne arrived,you can blame them for a lot of things but I wouldn’t say that’s down to them.
    I agree to a degree. We though certainly don’t advertise ourselves in the correct manner. This day in age of modern football, television, and social media etc and we still don’t grasp opportunities. We are a quiet club who in reality celebrated our only success this season and that was beating a few housewives and residents of the No to Kingsford campaign like it was a major achievement. We struggled at that also may I add!

Our average attendance is over 15,000 for this season so far, do you think thats a poor support ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    Our average attendance is over 15,000 for this season so far, do you think thats a poor support ?
    We should be doing better.

Page 53 of 625 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153553 ... LastLast