+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 54 of 625 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154554 ... LastLast

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    We should be doing better.
    On what basis?

Anyone seen his interview on sportscene apparently in the second half it was his most attacking team possible 6 defenders on the park

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Anyone seen his interview on sportscene apparently in the second half it was his most attacking team possible 6 defenders on the park
    He was referring to the team on the park at the end after GMS/Stewart/Rooney were subbed on. However your point is still valid as only Ball came off out of the 6 defenders so still not exactly a gung-ho team in a game we have to be winning

He kept 6 defenders on until almost the 70th minute he’s like a cautious Jose Mourinho just without his ability to win big games

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    On what basis?
    We are the only team in Scotland’s third largest city. We are a club run by imbeciles who did not grasp the potential we had. 15,000 can certainly be bettered. Not under this lot of loving cup drinkers though (What a shameful moment).
    I wonder what Stewart Milne said to Mr.Donald when the guy bailed the club out of debt? He must have told him the woes of being Chairman and that he Milne must stay as top Don. If I was as able to be as generous as Mr.Donald I would certainly have insisted on Milne being removed from his position. The only conclusion I can come up with is the no one in Aberdeen has the balls to remove Milne. Mind you even us fans are easily accepting of mediocrity now.

I wonder what Stewart Milne said to Mr.Donald when the guy bailed the club out of debt?.
    ‘Cheers min, your business will get some contracts for the sh1tbox I’m building in the highlands’

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    ‘Cheers min, your business will get some contracts for the sh1tbox I’m building in the highlands’
    Seriously, why else would you 'donate' that amount of money. Billionaires sometimes, and very cautiously.

Hearts fans like watching their team at Tynecastle and their away support is not near as strong as ours. On the other hand our club can’t attract the city’s fans even when currently our team play in the close proximity to the city centre. We are poorly supported because we don’t even bluff that we are challenging. Our esteemed Chairman told us to embrace a new Rangers as Scottish football needs them! Our esteemed manager had to have a few days off to think about maybe joining them.
    As I stated in my previous post good luck trying to sell season tickets especially when this is how we advertise ourselves.
    Hearts have a very good travelling support. Think they took near 5,000 to Motherwell in the cup and regularly take large amounts to pretty much every away game other than ours. They still take a fair few to us though.

I seen a stat before the game at Ibrox today that since Murty has been in charge of them that he is top of the leaderboard of managers gathering points. McInnes is 5th!
    This point was just to highlight our downward spiral and it should be alarming even to the happy clappers.
    All this nonsense about we cannot afford to get rid of McInnes....yes we can. We are debt free and were willing to stump up good money for Christie from Celtic. I suggest we get a decent manager first before we try and give the likes of Celtic more cash.
    Sorry about taking so long to call you out on this tripe. Are you for real ???

Why are you so surprised that Murty has taken so many points? The Huns have spent a barrelload on players this season and have brought in around six highly paid players since Christmas who would walk into our team.

I'm unhappy with all the chopping and changing and lack of a cutting edge.

However, on balance McInnes does not deserve the sack.

Of course we can't afford to waste that that sort of money with no guarantee of a successor doing any better when it would be far better spent on player recruitment.

We have no divine right to finish above Hibs in third although I think we still will. I also very much doubt if Messrs McGinn and McGeoch will be strutting their stuff in green and white next season and Hibs will be seriously weakened as a result.

I hope player recruitment is better this Summer although if I had been asked whether bringing in May, Arnason, Stewart, Christie ,GMS and McGinn would improve the team I would have said it was no brainer at the time.

Don’t matter who you bring in with a clueless ego maniac in charge

Page 54 of 625 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154554 ... LastLast