+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 452 of 625 FirstFirst ... 352402442450451452453454462502552 ... LastLast
Results 4,511 to 4,520 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Not that it’s going to happen but if Stewart Milne did fire McInnes where is the money coming from to pay him and his staff off?

That’s not going to be cheap and I would fully expect Milne to resign after giving him a 3 year deal in the summer.
    I agree that McInnes isn't going anywhere in the short-term; however, I don't think he will see out the remainder of his contract at Aberdeen (Football Club not the location of the stadium) either...

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Nice wee sectarian song.
    Sectarian???? Get a grip.
    That’s the new line of defence from Jim Traynor.
    Classic whataboutery.

Better pop off and tell your Follow Follow chums.

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    I agree that McInnes isn't going anywhere in the short-term; however, I don't think he will see out the remainder of his contract at Aberdeen (Football Club not the location of the stadium) either...
    I’ve said it before there is more chance of Milne promoting McInnes than firing him.

If things continue to go up sh1t creek for McInnes then Milne will make him director of football or some pish along those lines.

Imagine how much of a spineless shytebag you'd need to be to work under McInnes as DoF. We would be as well calling it a day as a club

You have to be a spineless shyte bag to work under Milne anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    You have to be a spineless shyte bag to work under Milne anyway.
    There's always jobs going at his factory in Westhill. Must be a ******* to work for.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    There's always jobs going at his factory in Westhill. Must be a ******* to work for.
    To be fair I was talking about Aberdeen fc not Stewart Milne group.

I wouldn’t know anything about that as I have no interest in his other company and certainly wouldn’t buy one of his houses.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    ^^^^^^^

All together now

Oh I'd rather be special than a Hun
    Oh I'd rather be special than a Hun
    Oh I'd rather be special
    Rather be special
    Rather be special than a Hun

Embarrassing...

I remember some time ago there was a belter that ended their posts with ohhh Derek McInnness, Ohhh Derek McInness. I genuinely can't remember who it was, but i think I have a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by The Trading Sheep View Post
    Embarrassing...

I remember some time ago there was a belter that ended their posts with ohhh Derek McInnness, Ohhh Derek McInness. I genuinely can't remember who it was, but i think I have a good idea.
    You’d be wrong then

Your last 12 posts have been directed to / about me.
    That’s embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    You’d be wrong then

Your last 12 posts have been directed to / about me.
    That’s embarrassing.
    Whats embarrassing is you check these things out... You will find I more look on this forum rather than post things, but you are a very special case tbf and have nothing to do other than post on here.

You missed out your usual abuse this time, it's refreshing to see you are making some progress on that front.

That said I do chuckle a lot at some of the posts made, I guess that's why I log in from time to time

Page 452 of 625 FirstFirst ... 352402442450451452453454462502552 ... LastLast