+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 202 of 625 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212252302 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    £14K a week type jobs ?
    Whats you point exactly

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Your count is wrong.
    I recall DM beating Celtic twice in the 13/14 and 15/16 seasons.
    Apologies Brendas pigs I meant

Of our preferred first 11, how many are garbage?

Lewis?
    Logan?
    Devlin?
    McKenna, (not bought but promoted from youth)
    Lowe (Loanee)
    Shinnie?
    Ferguson?
    GMS?
    McGinn? (Dodgy as I don;t think he has done enough since returning)
    May? (I'll give you the gamble has not worked out, but most on here were excited to be linked with him)
    Wilson? (Hugely rated but not shown enough effort)
    A manager builds a good squad cosgrove garabage gleeson garbage forrester garbage Hoban garbage never fit bloke for Inverness we chased for a while garbage.
    Lewis hardly a risk former England squad member, gms hardly a risk same goes for shinnie look at all the garbage from England we’ve had on loan

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Whats you point exactly
    That the discrepancy in payments to players between your junior team and the wealthier junior teams was very small in comparison to the discrepancy between AFC and Celtic

Quote Originally Posted by redday1903 View Post
    I don't know about Scott Allan to be honest, I've not really paid a huge amount of attention to him when he's played against us. Maybe he's a disruptive bloke hence Hibs not bothering with him
    TBH if you look at his history he seems to chase the "big move" as soon as he hits a positive run of form.......then doesnae cut it.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    A manager builds a good squad cosgrove garabage gleeson garbage forrester garbage Hoban garbage never fit bloke for Inverness we chased for a while garbage.
    Lewis hardly a risk former England squad member, gms hardly a risk same goes for shinnie look at all the garbage from England we’ve had on loan
    I don't believe you have answered my question, relating to our current preferred 11.

The loan system is then used to plug gaps in our squad or sign a player we could not normally afford to provide something different.
    There are a number of players we have signed on loan who have went on to be sold for significant amounts of money. Danny Ward, Michael Hector and James Maddison spring to mind.
    Of course there has been a number of loanees who failed to shine, but I wonder if they were squad gap fillers. Maybe we would be better promoting more youth, however I think we probably have fewer on loan this year than previous years.

I'm interested to know, of our prefferred first 11, who you deem to be garbage

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    That the discrepancy in payments to players between your junior team and the wealthier junior teams was very small in comparison to the discrepancy between AFC and Celtic
    We don't beat celtic or take points from them. Ok one win in an end of season dead rubber.

Livi took a point off them this season already. They are the lowest payers

St Mirren took a point off them already this season, they were low down the payers

Suduva drew with them. I bet there is a huge gulf there too

Hearts and Killie both beat them this season, big gulf there too as they were both below us on the pay scale (both also beat them last season and drew)

Finances is a f@cking cop out excuse. It was the first one I heard yesterday after full time. Its f@cking bullsh@it. Its mentality. That's what I was getting at using juniors. If you are set up not to win the lack of confidence will spread. If you are told to get wired in and go out with positive tactics there is more chance of winning. Poor management at the end of the day.

To be noted, at the end of the first half yesterday Celtic had 67% possession. Did someone not say we bossed them

I don't believe you have answered my question, relating to our current preferred 11.

The loan system is then used to plug gaps in our squad or sign a player we could not normally afford to provide something different.
    There are a number of players we have signed on loan who have went on to be sold for significant amounts of money. Danny Ward, Michael Hector and James Maddison spring to mind.
    Of course there has been a number of loanees who failed to shine, but I wonder if they were squad gap fillers. Maybe we would be better promoting more youth, however I think we probably have fewer on loan this year than previous years.

I'm interested to know, of our prefferred first 11, who you deem to be garbage
    Players from yesterday considine, cosgrove, ball, Logan needs competition otherwise he can be garbage and know he will play all time, Wilson, mginn

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    We don't beat celtic or take points from them. Ok one win in an end of season dead rubber.

Livi took a point off them this season already. They are the lowest payers

St Mirren took a point off them already this season, they were low down the payers

Suduva drew with them. I bet there is a huge gulf there too

Hearts and Killie both beat them this season, big gulf there too as they were both below us on the pay scale (both also beat them last season and drew)

Finances is a f@cking cop out excuse. It was the first one I heard yesterday after full time. Its f@cking bullsh@it. Its mentality. That's what I was getting at using juniors. If you are set up not to win the lack of confidence will spread. If you are told to get wired in and go out with positive tactics there is more chance of winning. Poor management at the end of the day.
    To be noted, at the end of the first half yesterday Celtic had 67% possession. Did someone not say we bossed them
    Why do you think Celtic don't do very well in the Champions League ? Can't be down to their mentality , seeing as they must have the winning mentality for the vast majority of their games.

What else could it be ?.......couldn't be that their opponents in the Champions League are far wealthier than them and can pay far more on players , could it?......just a hunch

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Players from yesterday considine, cosgrove, ball, Logan needs competition otherwise he can be garbage and know he will play all time, Wilson, mginn
    on Yesterdays performance Harsh I think.

Considine did his role snuffing our Eduoard
    Ball did his role limiting Rogice to one shot off the post, otherwise can't recall to much from Rogic
    Logan did his role snuffing out Sinclair.

I do agree with you that Cosgrove (cheap gamble), Wilson (not showing enough effort) and McGinn (slows the game down too much, but defensively did his roll against Tierney yesterday)

Page 202 of 625 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212252302 ... LastLast