+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 460 of 625 FirstFirst ... 360410450458459460461462470510560 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,600 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Completely agree with all of the above.
    I was exchanging messages with fellow dandies from back home last night and could not fkn believe some of the apathy sh1te they were saying, then fk me I woke up this morning only to see my phone bombarded with texts and whatsapp message of more apathy sh1te.
    Fannies
    I was told by one guy we are building a team for next season!
    Are you for fvcking real????
    So I am guessing that for the rest of this season, everyone gets free entry then, seeing as its already written off?

Absolute joke.

Sad thing is, nothing will change until Milne is removed, and he isnt going anywhere until Legoland is built in the sticks.

Quote Originally Posted by awafaehame View Post

Absolute joke.

Sad thing is, nothing will change until Milne is removed, and he isnt going anywhere until Legoland is built in the sticks.
    Nail on the head pal, nail on the head

Quote Originally Posted by awafaehame View Post
    I was told by one guy we are building a team for next season!
    Are you for fvcking real????
    You should have replied....I take it we are writing off next season also then

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    McInnes saying the team he puts out are a resemblance of himself. That is true
    I noticed that. Truest thing he's ever said. As Gordon Ramsey would say "it's bland, bland, bland."

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    I noticed that. Truest thing he's ever said. As Gordon Ramsey would say "it's bland, bland, bland."
    He still tried to pass the buck on to them though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    He still tried to pass the buck on to them though.
    Yup, he's clueless. As Gordon Ramsey would also say "Just shut the place down."

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    You should have replied....I take it we are writing off next season also then
    Don't joke about it!!

We have criticised McInnes quite rightly for having too many loan players or players out of contract so the team changes too much each season. Unfortunately the downside of him going a different way is that the only players that are out of contract this season never play for us anyway (Gleeson/Cerny/Frank Ross/Rogers) with Leigh/Vyner/Gallacher the only loanees that will disappear. So we are stuck with the majority of the current not good enough squad for next season as well with limited funds coming free for new quality signings (even assuming McInnes still knows what a good signing looks like).

Prepare for more of the same sh1te next season as well

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Don't joke about it!!

We have criticised McInnes quite rightly for having too many loan players or players out of contract so the team changes too much each season. Unfortunately the downside of him going a different way is that the only players that are out of contract this season never play for us anyway (Gleeson/Cerny/Frank Ross/Rogers) with Leigh/Vyner/Gallacher the only loanees that will disappear. So we are stuck with the majority of the current not good enough squad for next season as well with limited funds coming free for new quality signings (even assuming McInnes still knows what a good signing looks like).

Prepare for more of the same sh1te next season as well
    It's a downward spiral that could end up lasting for several seasons the way things are going. There are a few decent players in the squad, who with more quality around them, and some kind of gameplan and strategy on the pitch could do a good job (Lewis, McKenna, Ferguson, Hedges, Wilson, Cosgrove). A different manager would use players in a more effective way and get them operating better as a unit - having said that a lot of the players are just not good enough (Considine, Devlin, Vyner, Gleeson, Gallagher, Main etc), or are past it (McGinn, Bryson) or have just grown stale (Logan)

bbc gossip saying McInnes has held talks with some 36 year old midfielder Gary O’Neil and still interested in Mulumbu.

Going to end up with a ridiculous amount of similar style central midfielders at this rate. Sounds like Bryson versions 2 and 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    bbc gossip saying McInnes has held talks with some 36 year old midfielder Gary O’Neil and still interested in Mulumbu.

Going to end up with a ridiculous amount of similar style central midfielders at this rate. Sounds like Bryson versions 2 and 3.
    We're reaching the end of days.

Page 460 of 625 FirstFirst ... 360410450458459460461462470510560 ... LastLast