+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 458 of 625 FirstFirst ... 358408448456457458459460468508558 ... LastLast
Results 4,571 to 4,580 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Check you pretending you've got some inside knowledge
    I most certainly do not have inside knowledge nor am I pretending to have any.

I'm open to being cheered up but and the prospect of Derek buggering off on the hurry up fills me with joy.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    I most certainly do not have inside knowledge nor am I pretending to have any.

I'm open to being cheered up but and the prospect of Derek buggering off on the hurry up fills me with joy.
    Yeah yeah. You're just trying to protect your pretend source.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    No because like everyone else with in Pittodrie he loves McInnes and loves to blow smoke up his erse.

I would be happy enough if Cormack took over from Milne and gave McInnes the dunt so he could bring in his own man,the club could be do with a bit of freshness all round.

Unfortunately Milne isn’t going anywhere anytime soon which is why I doubt your reliable source is real,even if Cormack has fallen out with McInnes he will be told to sit down and behave by Milne.
    I haven't said anything about this being "my reliable source". I don't have any sources. This is second hand Chinese whispers from what I'm led to believe is a 'solid' source that I think might have some weight.

However, if Derek McInnes takes charge of pre season next summer then I'll have no doubt you will remind me of my make believe sources.

Either I will be wrong or you will...

Quote Originally Posted by AiberdonianAce View Post
    Agreed, quite an interesting read and summary.

I don’t think McInnes ever perfected his 4-2-3-1 formation....that was laughable

Has McInnes embraced Asrtoturf

Where will the next story come out about his super management ,unappreciated genius appear

the local rag no doubt

How much is it costing

For McInnes' sake, I hope that he has got a good agent. There are quite a lot of jobs available just now in guffball and he would be well advised to be 'hoorin himself about just now.

Don't think he will be sacked soon but I do think that the tide has turned and can't see a way back for him due to his stubornness and negative approach to management.

Sooner the better...

Quote Originally Posted by 8outoftencaat View Post
    For McInnes' sake, I hope that he has got a good agent. There are quite a lot of jobs available just now in guffball and he would be well advised to be 'hoorin himself about just now.

Don't think he will be sacked soon but I do think that the tide has turned and can't see a way back for him due to his stubornness and negative approach to management.

Sooner the better...
    No **** bigger than us would want him now.

We're lumbered with the boring ****bag *******.

bump

Page 458 of 625 FirstFirst ... 358408448456457458459460468508558 ... LastLast