+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 625 1231151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: Derek McInnes

Derek McInnes

Is a f*cking spud but he thinks he isn’t. Proper Jimmy Calderwood thick but more articulate

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Is a f*cking spud but he thinks he isn’t. Proper Jimmy Calderwood thick but more articulate
    This thread will easily hit 13 pages. I've got no input I just wanted to get in now while I can.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    This thread will easily hit 13 pages. I've got no input I just wanted to get in now while I can.
    Thanks!

I didn’t really want a discussion, as I think even the clappiest of fans are starting to see it

Total spud

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Thanks!

I didn’t really want a discussion, as I think even the clappiest of fans are starting to see it

Total spud
    Mason in the past I would usually have argued with you about McInnes but it’s looking increasingly likely we are never going to get better under him,it’s looking like we will get worse if anything and I can’t see us winning another trophy as he no longer seems to be able to win big games.

My biggest concern is and always has been I just don’t trust Stewart Milne to replace him with someone that will be an improvement.Personally I think he was a good appointment but you clearly never have,if you think that then he has never made a good appointment in his entire tenure so it’s highly unlikely he ever will.

Milne is going to have to replace him one day and it will be another dud,the only way we are ever going to be successful again is if Stewart Milne is no longer the chairman.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Mason in the past I would usually have argued with you about McInnes but it’s looking increasingly likely we are never going to get better under him,it’s looking like we will get worse if anything and I can’t see us winning another trophy as he no longer seems to be able to win big games.

My biggest concern is and always has been I just don’t trust Stewart Milne to replace him with someone that will be an improvement.Personally I think he was a good appointment but you clearly never have,if you think that then he has never made a good appointment in his entire tenure so it’s highly unlikely he ever will.

Milne is going to have to replace him one day and it will be another dud,the only way we are ever going to be successful again is if Stewart Milne is no longer the chairman.
    That’s my issue.
    I’m not so much bothered about McInnes leaving, more who the Alford neep would replace him with.
    At this moment in time, I’d imagine most fans would suggest Steve Clarke.
    I think McInnes has reached his glass ceiling with us, & he isn’t going to improve us if he plays the likes of Considine & O’Connor every week & constantly tries to be too clever in bigger games.
    BUT, as I said, I wouldn’t trust Milne and he’d likely appoint a worse manager such as Wright.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

Cormack as chairman maybe?
    No way Milne is going anywhere though, with this Aurora stuff going on.
    He’ll want to be seen as the chairman that got us the new stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by OneBrianIrvine View Post
    'There's a lot to like about him' but inability to recognise his limitations and change them suggests zero chance of improvement.

We peaked in 2014 IMO. He should have moved on by now.

Way past thinking he'll learn, fans/pundits/reporters etc all pointed out repeated failings & if he's not a spud then he's an egomaniac. I don't think he's a spud...
    I’m convinced he’s a spud.

I’d hammer him in a pub quiz no bother

Milne & McInnes...the driving force for "all for aurora".

Go on then, I'll be that guy. We are more than 2 thirds through the season and 2nd in the league. We're not in too bad a place under the c*nt.

We should have punted him to them for the million quid now we’d have to pay some one a million to take him

Page 1 of 625 1231151101501 ... LastLast