+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 311 of 625 FirstFirst ... 211261301309310311312313321361411 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    The same lennon who lied about getting spat on by dons fans? FFS i know you dont like mcinnes but seriously? Lennon is the last man i would want near our club,lying ba$tard
    Did he lie though?

The same lennon who lied about getting spat on by dons fans? FFS i know you dont like mcinnes but seriously? Lennon is the last man i would want near our club,lying ba$tard
    ^^^

This with f*cking bells on

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    If it was a straight choice between Lennon or McInnes I would pick Lennon.
    Seriously?.....wise the f uck up! there are a few nuggets on here that travel to “support” the once michty on a half empty minibus that do not particularly respect our coach as it stands.....however.....Lennon!!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    As you have been asking others today, if not Lennon then who would you want?
    On availability today, it’s tough.
    The list I produced earlier does not give any good realistic options.

Jim Goodwin may be the best option, else we’d really need to consider someone outside any of the names mentioned.

I still think however when McInnes moves on, the job will go to Sheerin with Robson as assistant.

As far as Ah'm aware, Terry Butcher is available .... jist sayin like

I don’t like Lennon as a person either but as said if it was a straight choice between the two I would pick him over McInnes. The simple reason being that he has a go against any team (footballing reasons only).
    I would prefer someone out with the Scottish scene if The Anchor Man was relieved of his duties as i believe the whole club needs a fresh injection of new ideas and how we go about our football business.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post

I still think however when McInnes moves on, the job will go to Sheerin with Robson as assistant.
    I know Sheerin likes to play an attacking style of football and when McInnes goes he will probably get the chance (because he would be the cheapest viable option) to rule himself in for the management job. If it was during a season he would probably be in charge for 1 or 2 matches until Milne decided to ask Craig Brown who we should be going for.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Seriously?.....wise the f uck up! there are a few nuggets on here that travel to “support” the once michty on a half empty minibus that do not particularly respect our coach as it stands.....however.....Lennon!!

Lennon doesn’t travel on the half empty minibus and he wouldn’t be welcome

I thought he had a cup of juice thrown at him (if we are talking about Tinkcastle). When Dick Dung straight away with his first question asked "was it a sectarian act" I cant remember a spitting incident(bar McGhee) on anyone

Lennon is still a c@nt mind you

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I thought he had a cup of juice thrown at him (if we are talking about Tinkcastle). When Dick Dung straight away with his first question asked "was it a sectarian act" I cant remember a spitting incident(bar McGhee) on anyone

Lennon is still a c@nt mind you
    It was a cup of juice. It was McGhee that lied about the spitting to try his best to deflect from getting papped out of the cup by Raith Rovers.
    Lennon is a c unt but I prefer him over McGhee also.

Page 311 of 625 FirstFirst ... 211261301309310311312313321361411 ... LastLast