+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 513 of 625 FirstFirst ... 13413463503511512513514515523563613 ... LastLast
Results 5,121 to 5,130 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Thats quite a tantrum there Brendan

Why didnt Christie play in the Final? ...thats embarrassing.
    Last edited by redscot; 01-01-2020 at 06:57 PM.

Curv, are you still a fan of DM? Of keeping him?
    I think most were fans (except yon Mason dude who disna like his hun face) up until the will he won’t he debacle, but it’s been downhill since. His times up.

Quote Originally Posted by curvasud View Post
    Losers that accept their place in the system.

That's how this works right?
    Ironic.

There are still plenty of dons fans who are for McInnes.

None of them bother to come on here anymore because if they did they would get chastised for it.

This place has turned into the anti McInnes brigade club with everyone telling each other the same reasons why they don’t like him again and again.

It was more interesting when it was 50/50 and everyone was arguing with one another.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

None of them bother to come on here anymore because if they did they would get chastised for it.

This place has turned into the anti McInnes brigade club with everyone telling each other the same reasons why they don’t like him again and again.

It was more interesting when it was 50/50 and everyone was arguing with one another.
    Sorry we all agree on something. Killjoy.

Maybe thats because most Don's fans were on DM's side (I was by the way) until the last season and a half where the fitba on show has been dire to say the least to the point of where i still go to games out of blind loyalty to AFC but not as many as i used to.
    And also most fans can see that his signings are sh1te as well,he's massively regressed in my eyes in the last 18 months and i dont take any enjoyment in that (unlike mason89)
    For me his time is up and i think Dave Cormack will realise that soon too.
    Going by the fallling attendances at Pittodrie its not just this forum and all us "doomsayers" on here that that recognise the product on the park isn't up to scratch and what we deserve

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Maybe thats because most Don's fans were on DM's side (I was by the way) until the last season and a half where the fitba on show has been dire to say the least to the point of where i still go to games out of blind loyalty to AFC but not as many as i used to.
    And also most fans can see that his signings are sh1te as well,he's massively regressed in my eyes in the last 18 months and i dont take any enjoyment in that (unlike mason89)
    Going by the fallling attendances at Pittodrie its not just this forum and all us "doomsayers" on here that that recognise the product on the park isn't up to scratch and what we deserve
    Yup.

Like I said. He’s run his course. Cheerio

Please

For the record, and Ah'm stickin ma neck oot here ... Ah'm fυckin pissed aff and frustrated at McInnes, and the team/club in general ... but, Ah dinna hate the guy, and dinna want him gone ... Somewhere deep in ma festerin rage, there's a smidgin o' belief that he's better and mair capable than fit we collectively assess on here ... and there's a real possibility that things will 'click' ... sooner than we believe, later than is already acceptable, but I do think he is the best option ... in spite of his 'patchy' record to date.

However, Ah believe his fate hangs on what happens between this January transfer window and where we stand post-split.

... and as much as I dread what/who might follow, I think if we need a new manager, we at least need to have whatever 'next-numpty' in place before the season end and 'on the case' re summer recruitment.

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    This is a good explanation of how I feel too. I thought mcinness was doing a great job until a year and a half / two years ago, but it’s all been downhill since then. Replacing integral players like Jack, Shinnie, McLean, Hayes, Rooney, Anderson, Christie (even though he was just on loan) was always going to be tough, but he’s made a monumental hash of it. He’s not even signing the right type of players, more and more we’re getting players played out of position, and the style of football is nothing short of horrendous.

I think McInness himself must be getting to the point where he’s just a bit bored with it all. He doesn’t actually believe we can win anything. He’s now quite content to “battle it out for 3rd / 4th, get to cup semi finals, and keep the score down against the OF” - we’re pretty much back to where we were before he joined us. We’re going in the wrong direction. And for everyone involved it would be better if there was a change.

Great post Don

Totally agree. That fud Milne should have seen the writing on the wall. This is like the Calderwood situation all over again. Calderwood hummed and hawed over his new 4 year deal when his stock was high (Bayern Munich game). Contract signed, we were hammered by United at Tynecastle then the QOTS game. He was the same back then. The quality in the squad was getting less and less. He'd been found out

McInnes shouldn't have been given the new deal. Paying off Calderwood set us back years

Page 513 of 625 FirstFirst ... 13413463503511512513514515523563613 ... LastLast