+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 415 of 625 FirstFirst ... 315365405413414415416417425465515 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,150 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    Plenty posters on here give the impression that just about anyone could do a better job than McInnes. So say he gets the sack and then , as expected, the results and performances are improved (as this seems to be nailed on due to McInnes being so useless).

Would that inevitable improvement not take the heat off Milne to some extent , and actually strengthen his position?

Have you got a a Plan B ?
    When McInnes does go will Stewart Milne tell the new manager he has to play entertaining football and have a go at the cheeks for the league?

I reckon the next manager will be told to go for 3rd place and get to the odd final.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I reckon the next manager will be told to go for 3rd place and get to the odd final.
    If that’s the case then there’s one potential candidate stands out as being the man for the job

Milnes positional strength comes from his jam boy in the dugout.

He used the same tactic with Willie Miller

If that’s the case then there’s one potential candidate stands out as being the man for the job
    Who?

Who?
    Derek McInnes.

Derek McInnes.
    Aye but he’s the problem.

If he wasn’t our manager we would be top of the league playing entertaining football.

Aye but he’s the problem.

If he wasn’t our manager we would be top of the league playing entertaining football.
    We’re sitting third having played only six games which you would have practically hand picked to start the season. Let’s see where we are at the end of October once the first round of games has been completed. I predict verging on bottom 6.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeScum2012 View Post
    We’re sitting third having played only six games which you would have practically hand picked to start the season. Let’s see where we are at the end of October once the first round of games has been completed. I predict verging on bottom 6.
    "Don't hit me with those negative waves so early in the season" cit. Oddball.

I hereby guarantee the Aberdeen will finish the season in third position.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    I hereby guarantee the Aberdeen will finish the season in third position.
    Win sweet fk all again!!!! finish third and therefore by default get another couple of games in europe in what will be yet again another p1ss poor attempt to get into the group stages of the europa league. As this has sadly become the norm for the once michty

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Win sweet fk all again!!!! finish third and therefore by default get another couple of games in europe in what will be yet again another p1ss poor attempt to get into the group stages of the europa league. As this has sadly become the norm for the once michty
    Correct. It's the best we can hope for I'm afraid. Take a bow Mister Milne.

Page 415 of 625 FirstFirst ... 315365405413414415416417425465515 ... LastLast