+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 483 of 625 FirstFirst ... 383433473481482483484485493533583 ... LastLast
Results 4,821 to 4,830 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    “Rangers are a better team than us, they have better players but we can win the game. It is important my players believe that when they go out there, that we can do so much well in the game that we can get close to what we want."

His team talks before we go up against either of the @rse cheeks must be inspiring.....
    I saw that

No wonder folk have jacked it with a f@cking c@nt like that in charge

Stating they have better players is hardly going to inspire his own team.

did he say they also have a better manger

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    Stating they have better players is hardly going to inspire his own team.

did he say they also have a better manger
    Very Christmassy post.
    Away in a manager... or manger.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I saw that

No wonder folk have jacked it with a f@cking c@nt like that in charge
    That’s a belter! Did he say that with a straight face?

“Right guys, we can nearly beat this lot if we try and apply my 52 caird pick up tactics!” “Btw, these guys are much better players, but we can nearly do it!”

Wit a cock!

I hope the new chairman has a strong word in his ear . He should keep his opinions private
    He is paid very handsomely for what he does well in excess of what he is worth
    He is not inspiring the players at all and his attitude its bordering on treason. Might as well hand out white feathers to the players when they run out onto the pitch.
    He is hardly Mr motivator, unfortunately that's his role .... to get the very best out of his squad regardless of their abilities
    I do wonder whey he is still at the club... I suggest he is to conformable in his well paid role
    That's why we need a new leader, he brings nothing to the club now just an acceptance a clean sheet in either half is what he desires and is fixated about

We need a Neil Cooper / Neal Simpson attitude for these games.... just get stuck in

If I'm honest, whilst it doesn't read particularly well, I don't really have any issues with what he's saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    If I'm honest, whilst it doesn't read particularly well, I don't really have any issues with what he's saying.
    He could have said what he said minus the they have better players than us bit. Bit silly that.

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    He could have said what he said minus the they have better players than us bit. Bit silly that.
    They have though.

Can you think of any other manager who would come out with this stuff a few days before the game ?.

It might well be true, but no manager worth that title would come out waving a white flag before a balls been kicked.

It sums up his mentality and why the teams are playing so much dull uninspired negative 5hite these days. They are a reflection of the boring b@stard.

I hate not going regularly but on the other hand I'll be fcked if I'm wasting my time when he's in charge.

They have though.
    Hun symplamthizer

(Joke)

Page 483 of 625 FirstFirst ... 383433473481482483484485493533583 ... LastLast