+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 166 of 625 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176216266 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Like I said I would have kept him. Not as our number one.
    That’s good to know as Joe Lewis is doing okay.

Mate he is playing for Salford with other players In his team who wouldn't be in that league were the team not a millionaire s play thing. The standard is absolute ****e.
    They took in 4 from league 1 and 1 from SPL - It's hardly a takeover of the non-league with superstars - oh and they are 4th. The squad has players they took from other non-league sides. Fact stands, he scores wherever he goes. You don't sell that for 250k when you have nobody else in and you can't get someone in on similar money.

Oh and we always want loyalty from our players, yet he got benched, tactics changed that phased him out - this is one of the best strikers we've had in the last 20 years being put out to pasture by a Manager who decided he thought he knew better. How do you think other players react to seeing that treatment of a man who could have been a club legend?

Who would you have had as our number 1? Only Anderson deserves to even get close in our current compliment.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGhostofMicoud View Post
    They took in 4 from league 1 and 1 from SPL - It's hardly a takeover of the non-league with superstars - oh and they are 4th. The squad has players they took from other non-league sides. Fact stands, he scores wherever he goes. You don't sell that for 250k when you have nobody else in and you can't get someone in on similar money.

Oh and we always want loyalty from our players, yet he got benched, tactics changed that phased him out - this is one of the best strikers we've had in the last 20 years being put out to pasture by a Manager who decided he thought he knew better. How do you think other players react to seeing that treatment of a man who could have been a club legend?

Who would you have had as our number 1? Only Anderson deserves to even get close in our current compliment.
    Anderson is too young. Shockley scored goals in league one last year. The level is diabolical. Non league even worse. He wanted to go. Playing with him in the team against better teams was like playing with 10 men at times.He was a good servant I wanted to keep him. Mcginns legs at 30 aren't looking too clever either. I'm fed up having to repeat myself every 3 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Clubs are more likely to look at the fact he played for Man Utd (we did) rather than what he does or doesn’t do here.
    I wouldn't agree with that.

Mate he is playing for Salford with other players In his team who wouldn't be in that league were the team not a millionaire s play thing. The standard is absolute ****e.
    He's there for the "Salford Story"

I wouldn't agree with that.
    I know

Anderson is too young. Shockley scored goals in league one last year. The level is diabolical. Non league even worse. He wanted to go. Playing with him in the team against better teams was like playing with 10 men at times.He was a good servant I wanted to keep him. Mcginns legs at 30 aren't looking too clever either. I'm fed up having to repeat myself every 3 posts.
    Glad we signed Cosgrove then..?

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Glad we signed Cosgrove then..?
    Not particularly. I would have gone for Steven McLean.

Not particularly. I would have gone for Steven McLean.
    I cant imagine who you could blame for signing that (another) phucking donkey?

Part of why he wanted to go is because his manager dropped him and changed the system! He said that was part of his decision as he didn't want another year as a bit part player and seeing the route Derek wants to play.

Stockley was League 2 actually but don't let facts get in the way. Plus some players do it in places and don't in others. You are speaking like the SPL is the Serie A - we are playing a 20k Carlisle reserve as our main striker at times.

Too young Anderson? Give me a break, he's 20 in 4 days, he's nae a bairn. Mbappe is 3 months younger as an example....old enough good enough.
    Last edited by TheGhostofMicoud; 19-09-2018 at 07:09 PM.

Page 166 of 625 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176216266 ... LastLast