+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 220 of 625 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230270320 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    It’s an even more interesting thread with teams results against Celtic since Hollywood Teeth has been their boss.
    Why do you want to be selective?
    The thread started as a result of McInnes’s record against Celtic, not against Brendon Rogers.

The answer of course is to suit your agenda

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    Indeed. It highlights how sh1t we all are apart from the mighty all conquering Celtic but at least we are close to the top of the pile of sh1t so be thankful enough for that and don't wish for any better.
    Of course everyone is wishing for better - but any small improvements we can make are more than matched by improvements Celtic can make. I think the big hope is that as other teams like Hearts, Hibs, Rangers, Killie, Saints improve, more teams will begin taking points off Celtic, which means that if we can continue to reach a similar points tally as previous seasons we might narrow the gap.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Asking that again? Seriously?
    No answer again though

Can I ask why anyone would think Clarke would knock back Aberdeen to stay with Kilmarnock?

Clarke would be here in a minute if he got the chance. Most managers want to keep moving to bigger clubs so I cannot see wwhy Clarke would prefer Kilmarnock just because he is from Ayrshire. More fans, more budget and more internet experts at Aberdeen, so what’s not to like?
    Last edited by RED_JOHN; 27-12-2018 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Why do you want to be selective?
    The thread started as a result of McInnes’s record against Celtic, not against Brendon Rogers.

The answer of course is to suit your agenda
    BR is the Celtic manager we are currently facing...a fair shout in my opinion.

BR is the Celtic manager we are currently facing...a fair shout in my opinion.
    Not if the assertion is that it’s under McInnes’s tenure.

So to be clear, it fits your agenda to look at the reflection against the opposition manager.

So for comparison, how does it fare against Lennon or Clarke?

No answer again though
    It’s been answered many times by many posters

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Of course everyone is wishing for better - but any small improvements we can make are more than matched by improvements Celtic can make. I think the big hope is that as other teams like Hearts, Hibs, Rangers, Killie, Saints improve, more teams will begin taking points off Celtic, which means that if we can continue to reach a similar points tally as previous seasons we might narrow the gap.
    It would be silly to suggest anyone would not want to improve. This would appear the time to do it as quite honestly Celtic are not the team they have been the last few years and we have witnessed them losing points that you would not normally expect. This is what you were hoping for above but unfortunately we are in no position to take advantage as we are losing points to these teams also. Hopefully we can kick on and achieve a similar points total to the last few years but it is becoming more difficult as time passes and we lose games.

Can I ask why anyone would think Clarke would knock back Aberdeen to stay with Kilmarnock?

Clarke would be here in a minute if he got the chance. Most managers want to keep moving to bigger clubs so I cannot see wwhy Clarke would prefer Kilmarnock just because he is from Ayrshire. More fans, more budget and more internet experts at Aberdeen, so what’s not to like?
    He has an affinity with Kilmarnock which is the only reason he's there. I could be wrong, but I'd imagine he'll want another crack at management in England and possibly saw Kilmarnock as a bit of a stop-gap. For what it's worth if McInnes did leave, he would be my first choice.

Not if the assertion is that it’s under McInnes’s tenure.

So to be clear, it fits your agenda to look at the reflection against the opposition manager.

So for comparison, how does it fare against Lennon or Clarke?
    McInnes has faired well against Clarke and Lennon (I like that believe it or not) but my point was that it should be about how managers compare against the current Celtic manager. Lennon and Clarke have a better record because they actually try to score goals against them. McInnes on the other hand tries far too much to contain this current Celtic team.

Page 220 of 625 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230270320 ... LastLast