+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 625 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114514 ... LastLast

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I hope you’re right but I can’t see them asking
    As a Championship club I can see it as a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Lol Aldo, maybe :-)
    Do you think DM would turn down a (presumably) good Championship club he has an affinity with?
    He'd be mental to turn it down in all fairness.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    He'd be mental to turn it down in all fairness.
    Completely agree.
    WBA are as good as down so we shall see.
    He’d fancy it big time.

Completely agree.
    He’d fancy it big time.
    And it'll suit everyone. Pant pishers will be happy he's gone and the happy clappers can say "told you so" when Derek Adams nearly relegates us.

But we will all know deep down...Mcinnes ****ed not winning more when it was easier

And it'll suit everyone. Pant pishers will be happy he's gone and the happy clappers can say "told you so" when Derek Adams nearly relegates us.

But we will all know deep down...Mcinnes ****ed not winning more when it was easier
    As much as DM has his faults we should be careful what we wish for.
    My main reservation would be trusting Milne to get an appointment right.
    His track record is woeful.

At least it won’t be Alex McLeish :-)

Fact. End of

Nae sure what word it is that’s been asterisked out, but I’m guessing you meant to say something like “McInnes made an arse of it by not winning more”

If so , then I disagree. The only one that got away was the Scottish Cup when St Johnstone beat us in the semi, as we’d have been hot favourites to win the final. Can’t see how McInnes could be blamed for the loss in the semi , though. Down to the players IMO

The other near miss that rankles with me is the League Cup when the jutes beat us in the semi, but again largely down to the players......well, one player in particular ...... and also Steven McLean’s scandalous decision to disallow Rooney’s goal that would’ve put us two up. I don’t blame McInnes for that one either, and even if we’d won that semi , it’s hardly a given that we’d have beat the Tims in the final

Completely agree.
    He’d fancy it big time.
    He wouldn't be considered. Job is far too big for him. I said earlier we're stuck with him.

Ill bet both my b@llocks McInnes wont get considered for the WBA gig. Hes nowhere near good enough.

Plus if the go down every single game in the Championship is a big game as its an incredibly competitive league

Look at it this season. Wolves have pissed it but anyone from 2nd to 10th can get 2nd or playoffs

He does not have the mental cajones to work in that league.

Edit- am I right in saying they are owned by far easterns. Like they will give a chance to an ex player whos nae really done much in his career. Sentiment doesn't count to these kinda c@nts
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 25-02-2018 at 05:15 AM.

Page 14 of 625 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114514 ... LastLast