+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 210 of 625 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220260310 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Ach Colin Milne was nae that special.
    Used to have him in my hipper most games I came up against him.
    He relied an awful lot on his pace.
    Thought he would have been a good few years older than you though, so probably slowed up a bit
    Correct, a big lumbering oaf. Peterheid, Buckie and Allan Park chancer.

Toastie, however, upfront with Derek Nicol is a Maroon legend for his goals in the 99-00 League win.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post

Toastie, however, upfront with Derek Nicol is a Maroon legend for his goals in the 99-00 League win.
    Good nickname too. because he "pops up" everywhere

Aye. The Douglas Hotel in Banchory very frequently. 😉

Good on Dodgy Del to approach matches recently with a more attacking attitude. The two up front at the moment are currently playing well and linking up with the midfield a lot better than previously. It’s no coincidence that Cosgrove has started looking like a player now and Stevie May has certainly playing with more of an impact in our matches. If he could start scoring a few goals then I will be very happy for the lad.
    The big question though is why did it take McInnes so long before he changed our system to this more attacking threat?

I have never considered myself a MCinnes 'fan' neither am I in the other camp.

But today's interview with Levin on the Beeb is fckg shocking don't think I even felt that way about Soune*** well it's fckg close.

What a fckg worm

I see Levein has been attacked McInnes in his press conference today...

I imagine Derek will refuse to comment or act professionally as he usually does rather than getting drawn into anything... but I'd absolutely love it if he fought fire with fire against that tube and absolutely slammed him when questioned. As good as all the nicey nicey professionalism is generally, it would be great to see him lose the plot at Levein.

Quote Originally Posted by DonUnder View Post
    I have never considered myself a MCinnes 'fan' neither am I in the other camp.

But today's interview with Levin on the Beeb is fckg shocking don't think I even felt that way about Soune*** well it's fckg close.

What a fckg worm
    Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    I see Levein has been attacked McInnes in his press conference today...

I imagine Derek will refuse to comment or act professionally as he usually does rather than getting drawn into anything... but I'd absolutely love it if he fought fire with fire against that tube and absolutely slammed him when questioned. As good as all the nicey nicey professionalism is generally, it would be great to see him lose the plot at Levein.
    What was he saying?

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    What was he saying?
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46672710

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Ouch!

"This is the same Derek McInnes that was on the phone to me three weeks ago crying his eyes out about decisions that he got in the Celtic game and the sending off against Rangers," the Hearts boss said.

He goes on about respect but isn't there some kind of unwritten rule or etiquette, if you like, between managers where you shouldn't be gossiping about conversations with other managers?

Fair play to him not so long ago when he had a go at the establishment regarding semi final KO times and dates etc but he can really f*ck right off now and he can take wee naisy with him.

Page 210 of 625 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220260310 ... LastLast