+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 92 of 625 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192592 ... LastLast

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by awafaehame View Post

If we want to push forward, and i am sure we all do, we are not going to do it with McInnes in charge. I think that is now blatantly obvious to everyone.
    Give the gig to Neil Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    You’re swapping sh1t with sh1te there

Quote Originally Posted by awafaehame View Post
    Unfortunately, I believe you.

For me though, the season ticket renewal isn't going ahead if he is still there. I will pay for the games i am home for on an individual basis.
    So thats mine and the lads' ticket.

If we want to push forward, and i am sure we all do, we are not going to do it with McInnes in charge. I think that is now blatantly obvious to everyone.
    We are never going to push forward with Milne either,that’s been blatantly obvious for 20 years.

It’s ok though once we get the new stadium and training ground we will be one of the top 100 clubs in Europe

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    And why would he come here ? Same as when folk talk aboyt signing McGeogh ??

Hibs are financially sound, have a decent ready redeveloped Stadium , a good training ground. And now are an established Top Six side with European place expectations. And the Capital City is a far more hip and high profile place to live than Aberdeen.
    What on earth would be the attraction for Lennon ?!!

Aye , we have Deek for a while now . He`s certainly not going to be poached after this season !!!

Tell you what as well. The DNA sign-ups andearly season ticket sales will suffer after this last debacle.

Only way out of this for McInnes is if he can start getting some decent pre-contract signings lined up. Won`t hold my breath on that one ..........

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    We are never going to push forward with Milne either,that’s been blatantly obvious for 20 years.

It’s ok though once we get the new stadium and training ground we will be one of the top 100 clubs in Europe
    Yep.

Yesterday proved two things beyond any doubt. Although we all know it was a predictable horror show, the club will accept it & so will most of the fans.

I can't really be done with him but I'd be reasonably willing to give him another season.

With a few requirements how ever....

More access to a fair amount of funds.
    A drastic change of recruitment policy.
    An over haul of the current playing squad.
    Free garden ornaments for anyone with over 60 loyalty points.

No point paying him off at the moment in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I can't really be done with him but I'd be reasonably willing to give him another season.

With a few requirements how ever....

More access to a fair amount of funds.
    A drastic change of recruitment policy.
    An over haul of the current playing squad.
    Free garden ornaments for anyone with over 60 loyalty points.

No point paying him off at the moment in my opinion.
    I'm kinda with you on that Mondo.

I suppose the counter argument is there's a major re-build needed and a fresh broom approach might be better.

I'm genuinely nae sure but I'm leaning towards another season with the provisos listed, particularly the garden ornaments. I'm a boogah for a garden gnome.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
    I could go in to the whole 'Who else could we get?', 'We need Milne out first' debate but it's been discussed at great length else where on here. So I'm just putting my personal thought down and leaving it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I could go in to the whole 'Who else could we get?', 'We need Milne out first' debate but it's been discussed at great length else where on here. So I'm just putting my personal thought down and leaving it at that.
    Ach, im not saying you’re all mental, just that he doesn’t deserve your support

Page 92 of 625 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192592 ... LastLast