+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 444 of 625 FirstFirst ... 344394434442443444445446454494544 ... LastLast
Results 4,431 to 4,440 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    They publish figures that consider all season ticket holders to be present.

I wish clubs would stop doing that. It's very misleading.
    Who does?

A random website who have no association with Aberdeen fc?

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I've not been wrong since I answered 'vagina' to a question from our science teacher in second year.
    To clarify. Was that the right or wrong answer?

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Who does?

A random website who have no association with Aberdeen fc?
    I had believed the official crowd figures released by the club during home games was a figure arrived at by an internal club source.

If that's wrong I'm happy to be put right.

I still can't work out why he needs to go but not for another 3yrs (at least)

I was at the Brentford reserves match today and no McInnes or Docherty to be seen.
    Four things I learned was:
    Marko Virtenen looks a player. Similar running style to Kenny McLean which is irrelevant but there you go

Bruce Anderson had a good second half. I think he needs to give the boy a proper chance on Saturday playing off Cosgrove

Paul Sheerin's touchline performance is more suited to a Sunday Welfare team than the Scottish Premiership

Ex Don Neil McFarlane takes the Brentford reserves. He was shouting for his team to pass backwards when the opportunity was present to attack and time wasting when the ball came near the Brentford bench. In a reserve friendly! Pathetic, he must be a Largs FP

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I still can't work out why he needs to go but not for another 3yrs (at least)
    Wh wh what we’ve got here is, failure to communicate.
    Some men you just can’t reach.

I believe when McInnes came in he had ambition, drive and desire to be successful as our manager. He talked the talk and gave the impression he meant what he said. Nowadays though there is nothing that resembles that same man who first came through the door. Maybe life at Pittodrie has become far too comfortable for him and he has taken his eye off the ball and become lazy. He is definitely lazy as there is no getting away from the fact he has let his own as well as his players standards drop significantly. His heart is not into it at the moment and everyone can see this as he watches his teams getting outplayed. His own mentality has to be stronger or his players won’t improve and he will end up losing the dressing room. Currently he is cutting about like a dead man walking who is wanting put out his misery. I honestly thought Derek McInnes had more about him!

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Wh wh what we’ve got here is, failure to communicate.
    Some men you just can’t reach.
    You asking for a reach-around?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I believe when McInnes came in he had ambition, drive and desire to be successful as our manager. He talked the talk and gave the impression he meant what he said. Nowadays though there is nothing that resembles that same man who first came through the door. Maybe life at Pittodrie has become far too comfortable for him and he has taken his eye off the ball and become lazy. He is definitely lazy as there is no getting away from the fact he has let his own as well as his players standards drop significantly. His heart is not into it at the moment and everyone can see this as he watches his teams getting outplayed. His own mentality has to be stronger or his players won’t improve and he will end up losing the dressing room. Currently he is cutting about like a dead man walking who is wanting put out his misery. I honestly thought Derek McInnes had more about him!
    How much does it continue to bother him that he didn't get the job he believed he was destined to get?

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    How much does it continue to bother him that he didn't get the job he believed he was destined to get?
    He definitely wanted the job but the finances at the time weren’t what he thought...so he stayed with us and probably hasn’t justified his wages since.

Page 444 of 625 FirstFirst ... 344394434442443444445446454494544 ... LastLast