+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 493 of 625 FirstFirst ... 393443483491492493494495503543593 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,930 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

He's even taking the piss out of the happy clappers now.

This is good news.

He must know he’s on his way out.
    Now, announce that we’re staying at Pittodrie and I’ll ask Sunty for a half season ticket

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    This is good news.

Now, announce that we’re staying at Pittodrie and I’ll ask Sunty for a half season ticket
    Sunty is too busy min, phone the ticket office.

This is good news.

It certainly feels like he is working his ticket. Mind you given he has two and a half years to go on a £750K a year contract then any pay-off will clear him a million quid after tax. I still live in hope that Clarke quits Scotland (for a job in England) after we fail in the play-offs and the sfa go for McInnes and we might actually pocket some cash to get rid of him rather than have a ridiculous pay-out at the end of the season.

This is good news.

One of the things I always like about McInnes was that, after the incompetence of Calderwood and McGhee in media dealings, he seemed to always just about get it right.

I know it's in a hideous, Weegie organ, but that fact should put him more on his guard when doing the interview.

More PR fu ckwittery from the club.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    One of the things I always like about McInnes was that, after the incompetence of Calderwood and McGhee in media dealings, he seemed to always just about get it right.

I know it's in a hideous, Weegie organ, but that fact should put him more on his guard when doing the interview.

More PR fu ckwittery from the club.
    I think McInnes knows exactly what he is doing, now that his mate Milne isnt in control he couldnt give a phuck.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Well with his latest rat arse kissing it makes me think you might be right..

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...howed-21048567
    Get out the club you @rsehole.

Nae luck today for McInnes, or his favourite captain Ryan Rat.

Well with his latest rat arse kissing it makes me think you might be right..

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...howed-21048567
    I ****ing hate it when managers try and claim success as their own, just smacks of him desperately trying to prove he's good at his job (similiar when one would come out with the "I nearly signed him years ago" just to prove that they have an eye for a player)
    Hasn't slippy already come out and said that Jack is playing better cause he has played him further forward??
    He will be claiming that Shankland was down to him next

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Yup . Spot on.
    Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    Maybe if we'd won the game you might have a case ......
    Quote Originally Posted by 8outoftencaat View Post
    His quote about "shutting some people up" is just laughable to me. If he honestly thinks that last nights performance makes up for some of the performances that have taken place this season, then he needs to GTF and now!

Tactically he did nothing different to what he did at home against Celtic. Vyner and Leigh in defensive midfield roles just doesn't work. It's not the players fault, but they instinctively as defenders drop deep and that just gives the opposition midfield more time and space to play around us - as happened 1st half. That's not even to mention the fact that their distribution was/is awful, again not their faults as they are defenders and not midfielders! Fair enough, he changed it 2nd half when Leigh played wide - who would think that putting someone in a more natural position would work?!

We were lucky the huns got complacent and, although we got stuck in a bit more in the 2nd half, it was not a great performance at all. I would say it was a battling performance and no more. 9 times out of 10 we would lose that game by 3 or more. This was that 1 time out of 10. He got lucky and shouldn't be so f8cking condescending towards his critics who have plenty of reason to criticise.

I would be amazed if he gets any sort of result in the remaining games against the filth playing like that. Fortunate point that we will take but that performance does not in any way make up for previous capitulations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    If he thinks drawing with sevco earns him brownie points hes more of a tool than i had him down for.

Thats loser mentality
    Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    He probably learned that from his time at Tannadump. What a tosser
    Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    Strange how our manager thinks he has vindicated his woeful tactics and decision making with the final result last night and finds it wise to beat his chest in the media saying that will silence the critics. A draw at home is not the time to do that. For me the first 35 minutes last night put the final nails in any allegiance I had for DM. They were so predictable and luckily not punished as they should have been. Sure DM is not the worst manager but his flaws are at the point now where he cannot take us any further forward. If I thought last night's game would be a light bulb moment for him I would perhaps be a bit more forgiving but it has happened before and he will revert to type in the next game against either cheek.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    It's not the first time McInnes has come out and said what he's said. Absolute pish patter from him. He thinks getting a draw against Sevco at home or winning a few games in a row vindicates him. He peaked a long time ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Hi Derek, welcome to the forum.

Maybe if you’d employed the aggressive, pressing tactics from the outset we’d all be praising you.

Sadly the first 35 minutes were a “bend over & take it up the rear end” approach.
    McInnes is the ultimate sh1tebag, the fact he tries to claim some kind of victory for getting a draw at home against sevco just shows his ambition.
    This is how people react to coming back from 2-0 down to Rangers and would have won if not for ballon d'or missing a sitter.

Get a ride or something fckn hell.

Page 493 of 625 FirstFirst ... 393443483491492493494495503543593 ... LastLast