+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 162 of 625 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212262 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Comparing chalk and cheese. May is a footballer. How many games did Rooney play in Europe ? I'm not knocking him he suited the play most of the time when we had Hayes and a young McGinn. He doesn't fit it now I'm afraid he was never fast but he was definitely getting slower. We need more goals from midfield and 2 strikers or a forward and a number 10.
    You are either McInnes or at the wind up.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    You are either McInnes or at the wind up.
    I hardly think i was in the minority in saying Rooneys best years were behind him. Same may apply to May of course but he has been given next to no opportunity to prove or disprove that theory. Wilson will have been brought in as the no 1 centre forward. I hope the b astard gets fit soon.

How fast was Joe Harper?

How fast was Duncan Shearer?

How fast is Stevie May?

How fast was Darren Mackie?

Great stuff to come home from a ****e day at work to.

I've wanted him out for 2 years. It will keep going South, the best days were at the outset when it wasn't his players. He continues to try the same approach with poorer players. His signings are rotten. Get every decision going and we'll still only be 5th, tops. Dead man walking, SM knows it and when push comes to shove he'll save himself and bullet the hun. Bring it on.

Can't wait when the first round of games are done..........the next blethering of sh1te will be special.

I hardly think i was in the minority in saying Rooneys best years were behind him. Same may apply to May of course but he has been given next to no opportunity to prove or disprove that theory. Wilson will have been brought in as the no 1 centre forward. I hope the b astard gets fit soon.
    Next to no opportunity? Really? 42 games is more than a season of league games. He's had plenty of opportunity to prove exactly what he is.

To answer your earlier question Rooney scored 9 goals in 20 games in Europe, pretty much exactly the same strike rate as the domestic games he played for us

He also scored 21 out of 22 penalties he took for us (Adam why the fcuk did you go down the middle for the only time against Maribor?) Even if you remove all of these he still scored a goal every three games versus one in seven games for May. I wonder if May took 22 penalties how many he would score???

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    How fast was Darren Mackie?
    Oh great stuff guys ! It's very easy to pick one point in isolation. I have never said we should have got rid of Rooney but I stand by my point that he should no longer be our first pick forward for the reasons I've given. He wanted to move to a club where he was first pick. Move on ffs !

If the best you can do is we should get rid of Mcinness because he let a wanting away Rooney leave the club you need to get a grip

Oh great stuff guys ! It's very easy to pick one point in isolation. I have never said we should have got rid of Rooney but I stand by my point that he should no longer be our first pick forward for the reasons I've given. He wanted to move to a club where he was first pick. Move on ffs !

If the best you can do is we should get rid of Mcinness because he let a wanting away Rooney leave the club you need to get a grip
    I want rid of McInnes for lots of other reasons, some more important than others and none of them are personal.

Page 162 of 625 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212262 ... LastLast