+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Stirling Albion v Aberdeen

Stirling Albion v Aberdeen

Skol Cup action under the lights at Annfield this Friday night.

It should be a win for us, but you can never be sure in cup football away from home. As long as we're in the hat for the quarter final draw, I don't mind even if we scrape through on penalties.

Robson has stated in his press conference that we'll be at full strength and will take the match very seriously. Hayes is back, but Williams, McGarry and the other loon who's name I've forgotten are all out.

...and so we should be. If Robson has learned anything from Glass at Kirkaldy and Goodwin at Darvel then he'll play his strongest team and try and put the game to bed as early as possible then bring on some fringe players. s

I just hope our players make it through the game with no injuries. As much as I want us to lift the cup, the European tie next week is a higher priority.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    ...and so we should be. If Robson has learned anything from Glass at Kirkaldy and Goodwin at Darvel then he'll play his strongest team and try and put the game to bed as early as possible then bring on some fringe players. s
    He already said that, with reference to sending out our top boys, at his press conference the other day, preceded by “…and before you ask…”.

He takes no shîte from the hacks.

I think he doesn't take it full stop 👍

Aberdeen: Roos; Devlin, Polvara, Rubezic, MacKenzie, Morris, Shinnie, Clarkson, Duncan, Duk, Miovski.

Substitutes: Doohan, Barron, Hayes, Sokler, Besuijen, Stewart, MacDonald, J Milne, Dadia.

[On his time at Aberdeen] "I still look out for their results. I loved my time there, it's a massive club - they're the third biggest in Scotland. Hopefully they do well in Europe."

Cheers Dazzer - once a Don…

Has anyone found a stream/radio of the game yet?

Onybody got a stream o' the game?

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast