+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 34 of 625 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134534 ... LastLast

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    Some get the feeling Arnason doesn't appreciate McInnes management one little bit.

my guess too
    I thought we signed him that it wasn't Mcinnes that made the decision. There were no soundbites by him, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    McInnes was well backed in the summer window, over half a million spent in fees is a lot for us.

But GMS has been worse than Hayes.
    Arnason has been worse than Taylor.
    Tansey was worse than Jack.
    Stewart was worse than McGinn.

I still hope May will come good if he can avoid injuries for the rest of season.
    The current coach had to be given money to spend, until then the only money spent in his tenure was on McLean.....this along with the Hayes money, money freed up by out of contract players going to other clubs, revenue from increased attendances and cup runs meant that the chairman had to dig a bit deeper in his pockets.
    SF

Some get the feeling Arnason doesn't appreciate McInnes management one little bit.

my guess too
    I get that feeling too, based on Kari's f*ck you attitude to the Glasgow filth. It must really grate on him when we set up the way we do v them.

Arnason's initial video interview after rejoining ,showing his attitude to our obsequence of the newco , didn't go down well with the boss , who then took an age before playing him

Arnason's initial video interview after rejoining ,showing his attitude to our obsequence of the newco , didn't go down well with the boss , who then took an age before playing him
    Got that on good authority , have you ?

Or is it just speculation , on your part ?

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    Got that on good authority , have you ?

Or is it just speculation , on your part ?
    speculation , it was getting to the stage where it was a popular speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    A fully fit Taylor is better than an unfit Arnason. Has he played twice in one week this season ?

The closest I've seen him to be back to his best was against Hearts at home in December but he then picked up another injury during the winter break.
    Del said ash wasn’t that fit when he was here. Ash missus on the other hand was very fit apparently del says.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Del said ash wasn’t that fit when he was here. Ash missus on the other hand was very fit apparently del says.
    Name:  tw.jpg
Views: 1298
Size:  56.7 KB

He played in the home game against Apollon...hardly an "age".

Quote Originally Posted by dons8321 View Post
    He played in the home game against Apollon...hardly an "age".
    given bit parts & poorly used.

I remember he wasn't played in the country he was used to playing in.

mcInnes has never utilised his talent IMO

Page 34 of 625 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134534 ... LastLast