+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 369 of 625 FirstFirst ... 269319359367368369370371379419469 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,690 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by AiberdonianAce View Post
    Another thing I just remembered, on the radio he said he made the Mcginn Cosgrove Hedges changes with Dundee in mind.
    I know we were 2-0 down and going out but ffs don't admit that you have actually given up on the game 35 minutes in. Actual dont even give up during game, that is just a massive FU to the fans that turned up tonight!
    Yes I thought that as well. I'd be well peeved off if I'd paid good money to see that. As I said elsewhere, I actually gave up on this game right after the red card, switched it off and got back to work, just checking in on the bbc every 5 mins or so. Never done that before. I was seriously considering chucking the Red TV subscription as well, I'm just so sick of that pair of fools in the ga-ga gantry. They're well overdue a thread of their own. Hope they read this...M.U.P.P.E.T.S. Just so disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    I think this is it... he has no idea how to play attacking football. He loves holding midfielders - and he loves his wingers dropping back deep doubling up as full backs, and his striker being “hard working”. He even likes his number 10 to be a sitting midfielder played out of position.
    If someone told you that they were a fan of a club and described that this is how their manager set up you would probably think “what the f’uck is that team about”.
    It’s only a matter of time before we start a match with no chunt up front!

McInnes must think we're mugs going on about the sending off...we were around 120 minutes into the tie and 3-0 down before that tw@t got himself red carded! It was irrelevant to the end result and had no impact in our Aberexit from Europe just as his pishy cowardly negative tactics didn't stop us losing goals...

Their first goal last night was laughable. What is the point in two defensive midfielders who can’t defend, especially Ojo. He had a ‘mare last night. As soft as the first booking was, he can’t go to ground after that. Felt scunnered watching that last night. We learn nothing.

In Georgia as well ojo was a liability! Can it be that he's pish and were royally f•cked, f.uck mcinnes fed up of the beardy fool

Let's face it McInnes, you've signed a pile of s'hite again.

I thought it was going to be different this time but clearly I was just watching them against inferior opposition.

Are we going to wait until the likes of Ross County give us a doing or are you going to f@uck off now?

Ach well, all things must pass. This is the low point of the season but I am still firmly in the McInnes camp. Decent manager who will get the boys ready for Sunday and the Dundee game. Onwards and upwards.

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Ach well, all things must pass. This is the low point of the season but I am still firmly in the McInnes camp. Decent manager who will get the boys ready for Sunday and the Dundee game. Onwards and upwards.
    Lets push for third place

COYR

His time was up a minimum of 2 seasons ago. It's been downwards ever since he was responsible for building the squad and first team. The best side he had he inherited. The nonsense comments after last night's game are a slap in the face to all of us. Ref did not alter the outcome at all and if Ojo was wearing white the decisions would not be contested. The man is in a rut and clueless. Does not trust the squad and has made signings that do not make sense. He'll line up Sunday with the same team in the main and same formation. What really pisses me off is his attempts at game management and ****ing the bed in every high profile game. Last night he reverted to game management to prevent a doing after 35 mins. Negative result ongoing but decided to protect the ****e result from being embarrassing. Just gtf out the club. The next man has a horrible task with too many on long, large contracts. It's a comfortable workplace Pittodrie at present, there does not appear to be anyone in the staff being challenged. Only the fans are challenged to be better in their support and spend.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I was just watching them against inferior opposition.
    I was shouting about it when we drew with Chikhura out in Georgia, that was a digusting approach from us against a sunday pub league quality team at best.
    But I was shot down in falmes by many clappers saying it doesnt matter about the performance we got an away goal.
    Fk me an away goal against a pub league team woopee fkn doo.
    Ok we thumped them at Pittodrie but that tie should have been over in the first leg, but or fkn prick of a manager is sh1t scared to play football, or maybe its he doesnt have a fkn clue
    The way he lined up the team last night was a fkn shambles, his crap with the injured donkey is laughable.
    Fk me if we are relying on Sam fkn Cosgrove to win is games then we in a bad bad fkn way.

Cant wait for the bearded little **** to fk off

I'm done

Page 369 of 625 FirstFirst ... 269319359367368369370371379419469 ... LastLast