+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 422 of 625 FirstFirst ... 322372412420421422423424432472522 ... LastLast
Results 4,211 to 4,220 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Tick Tock my arse

He will not lose his job for many reasons

1-There are still too many McInnes fans and the chairman is one

2-He champions the new ground

3-He won the league cup which has made him untouchable to Milne

4- what happens on the pitch isnt the priority to the club

5- the fans are still turning up despite us being sh@te. Look at last nights great away support

6-He keeps qualifying for Europe which seems to be the objective
    Nail on head. He's going nowhere. It wouldn't change that much even if he did. Until Milne leaves we're stuck in a red and white purgatory.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    If the fans who attend the matches now don’t start chanting for McInnes to go they would be better chucking football altogether.
    Wont happen

It’s a disgrace that McInnes gets clapped and cheered and it says a lot about what kind of support our club now holds.
    Will continue to happen

The manager couldn’t give a f’uck about our fans so why do we give a f’uck about him.
    Because mediocrity is acceptable to too many

If you think McInnes is near his p45 you are dafter than the happy clappers
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 26-09-2019 at 07:32 AM.

Wont happen

Will continue to happen

When the treatment room starts to fill up, when transfer requests are handed in, when the managers loses belief in his players and turns ultra defensive, when results start to turn, when league position slips, when the media begin to agitate and when fans lose interest then it all signals that the end of the Del era is nigh.

And there won't be much Milne will be able to do to save him..

Wont happen

Will continue to happen

People who accept this standard of Dons team need a long good hard look at themselves. I get what you are saying about Mine not sacking him but until the fans put him under severe pressure then he won’t have a decision to make.
    We are weakly coached and play very poorly for the players we have. I am not having anyone say injuries are costing us because they are by majority defensive players and my gripe is we don’t attack enough to win matches.
    McInnes is a fraud manager living on his penalty kick win against a very mediocre team that was Inverness CT.
    Let’s put the manager under pressure and try and make sure it is known he is not wanted.
    Otherwise just go to the matches, sit down, shut up and clap Derek and the boys playing hoofball.

I think we just have to suck it up until they are both gone. Milne, for no other reason than it’s Milne, gave him a three year deal based on a link to the Scotland job (that he was never getting). Don’t know how much he is on but it’s more than any manager has ever been on. He did the same with Calderwood. Unbelievable

Wont happen

Will continue to happen

If our happy clapping moron fans had the guts to chant mcinnes out so its heard at home n away then maybe just maybe.

Me well I'm done, don't care anymore

This is my first post today, and I cannot be a*sed looking at all the posts from late last night or this morning.
    I'd guess a lot will be calling for the head of McInnes.
    That's fair enough, I get it.
    I think a manager has a shelf-life, and I think McInnes has reached his, if not already past it.

HOWEVER.....

All these posts are 100% irrelevant and the thread is redundant.

There is not a chance that whilst Milne is in charge that McInnes is going anywhere.
    He thinks the sun shines out his rear end.
    He gave him a totally unnecessary and undeserved 3 year contract about 3 months ago that would cost ££££'s to break.

HE'S GOING NOWHERE.

"We go again"....to the B@stard Garden.....where I fully expect us to get a hiding, and the same posts will get regurgitated.

Milne seems very profligate with other peoples money.

Giving the current manager an unnecessary long contract , at that time, is just another of his blunders.

In hindsight the worst thing the Donalds did were bail out this chump , who has the brass neck to stay in his position.

They should have insisted he leave as a condition

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    Milne seems very profligate with other peoples money.

Giving the current manager an unnecessary long contract , at that time, is just another of his blunders.

In hindsight the worst thing the Donalds did were bail out this chump , who has the brass neck to stay in his position.

They should have insisted he leave as a condition
    Totally agree. It’s amazing that even the money men at our club don’t have the balls to get shot of Milne. Shame on them.

Milne is the ultimate problem in so many ways. One of the many problems we have is his total refusal to intervene in any team matters. Someone has too !!!! McInnes wont listen to the fans I suspect he wont listen to his own players. McInnes to so glaringly predictable someone told me opposing managers don't even send scouts to watch Aberdeen anymore as they know exactly what they will get. Plan B, Change, Fresh, Unorthodox, is something DM does not know how to do ! Its not a case not wanting to do it he does not know how that much is very clear to everyone.... Including Milne ! Sure we've lost some good players but the current squad is strong and has great potential they are very obviously being managed wrong. So back to Milne he wont intervene (he's the only one who can being Dms boss) he wont sack. We have a team who have been going backwards for three years and a chairman with his head in the sand.

Page 422 of 625 FirstFirst ... 322372412420421422423424432472522 ... LastLast