+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 524 of 625 FirstFirst ... 24424474514522523524525526534574624 ... LastLast
Results 5,231 to 5,240 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Is Sam Cosgrove the only decent signing we have made from England under McInnes and Russ Richardson?

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    We won’t get £4m for Cosgrove. Plus the wage thief’s mentioned above have probably cost AFC in excess of £1m in two years. Vyner, Hoban, Halford........
    Bad examples you gave.

Stevie May would’ve been a better one.
    £400k dee & about £300k in wages over the 2 years.
    £700k for about 6 goals?

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Is Sam Cosgrove the only decent signing we have made from England under McInnes and Russ Richardson?
    Lewis, you'd say Logan. And Rooney came from England.

Who scouted Alan Tate? How could they not see that he runs like a farmer? And if they could see that he ran like a farmer why did they convince him to sign for us. I liked seeing him pick up an 'injured' opposition player and practically drag him in to the south stand so play could continue one game but I don't really think that's what the club was looking for.

Plus he was always going to be out for a good chunk of the season for i hairst.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Stephen O'Donnell is most certainly not signing for us.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    He’s a f ucking fruit cake

WTF the point of him multi quoting everyone’s post is anyone’s guess?!

Absolute tedious f@nny.

If he was a fish he’d be first on the hook.

Cue a multi-quoted, witty retort
    Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    £40,000? Get yoursel a copy of Champ Manager Derek, you’ll find gems in the Mongolian 3rd division in no time.
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    We won’t get £4m for Cosgrove. Plus the wage thief’s mentioned above have probably cost AFC in excess of £1m in two years. Vyner, Hoban, Halford........
    Why wont we get 4M for Cosgrove? Thats the least we should be looking at? He's outscored the phenomenon who is Edouard and he's worth 30M apparently if you listen to the MSM,Cosgrove playing for us is probably gettimg less chances to score than Edouard is? Yet he is outscoring him? We should be looking to keep him in January then sell him him in summer for at least 4M

Total spin from McInnes as per. Reminding everyone about his one success from the English market over the last five years and we’ll forget about all the failures

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Lewis, you'd say Logan. And Rooney came from England.
    I think it was trap from the boards resident Devil's advocate.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Who scouted Alan Tate? How could they not see that he runs like a farmer? And if they could see that he ran like a farmer why did they convince him to sign for us. I liked seeing him pick up an 'injured' opposition player and practically drag him in to the south stand so play could continue one game but I don't really think that's what the club was looking for.

Plus he was always going to be out for a good chunk of the season for i hairst.
    I agree. As soon as I saw Tate, it was evident that he was a very poor footballer. I thought that I was missing something as I couldn’t fathom why he was signed up. I wasn’t - he didn’t improve, at all,
    during his stay with us.

Alan Tate did run funny, but he was also a very funny shape.

In terms of body length/leg length/arm length proportions.

And hs @rse stuck out like Max Wall.

I have no memory of this player at all.

Page 524 of 625 FirstFirst ... 24424474514522523524525526534574624 ... LastLast