+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 542 of 625 FirstFirst ... 42442492532540541542543544552592 ... LastLast
Results 5,411 to 5,420 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    If he knew he was leaving why give his mate a new contract other than to stitch Aberdeen FC into a mental financial contract?

It stinks, just like the Shuttle Bus Arena.
    Because it’s Stewart Milne.

It’s just another cluster fvck decision which his entire tenure was full of.

Good to see the new training ground he didn’t pay for is improving our performances.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Because it’s Stewart Milne.

It’s just another cluster fvck decision which his entire tenure was full of.

Good to see the new training ground he didn’t pay for is improving our performances.
    Stewart Milne was an inept c unt who made countless horrendous decisions.
    This was his latest & last one.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Stewart Milne was an inept c unt who made countless horrendous decisions.
    This was his latest & last one.
    Aye it’s great isn’t it - 20 years of utter fuuckwittery & we finally get rid of the clueless gimp.

Yet he still hangs like an albatross round the club’s neck & will do for at least another 2.5 years while this stupid deal runs it’s course or needs paid up.

20 of my prime AFC watching years ruined by that cuunt - & he’s still at it even after his left...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Aye it’s great isn’t it - 20 years of utter fuuckwittery & we finally get rid of the clueless gimp.

Yet he still hangs like an albatross round the club’s neck & will do for at least another 2.5 years while this stupid deal runs it’s course or needs paid up.

20 of my prime AFC watching years ruined by that cuunt - & he’s still at it even after his left...
    A horrendous & unnecessary contract.
    It’ll cost us a hefty 7 figure sum to get rid... or we stick with him & get bored to tears for two & a half years.

Thanks Milne, you complete a*sehole.

Cormack might have to dig deep.
    Maybe February 20th?
    Or more likely, the summer.

It’ll cost us a hefty 7 figure sum to get rid... or we stick with him & get bored to tears for two & a half years.

Cormack might have to dig deep.
    Maybe February 20th?
    Or more likely, the summer.
    I think it was always going to be the case that he won’t be here beyond the summer regardless of what he does.

If he doesn’t sort out the mess he has made soon he might be gone before that,dropping Cosgrove and Kennedy might help but he is never going to do that.

If Cormack is going to spend a bit of money a better quality manager is needed than some of the names suggested on Twitter.

No,just no.

He wanted a strong sevco....

I think it was always going to be the case that he won’t be here beyond the summer regardless of what he does.

If he doesn’t sort out the mess he has made soon he might be gone before that,dropping Cosgrove and Kennedy might help but he is never going to do that.

If Cormack is going to spend a bit of money a better quality manager is needed than some of the names suggested on Twitter.

No,just no.
    He could pretty much drop anyone right now and it wouldn’t make any difference as we have no quality to replace them with. I’m bored out of my skull every time I go to a game nowadays and there is no light at the end of the tunnel.

DM has completely lost the plot out of desperation to get a result. I thought Logan was our best player in the first half and then he gets hooked for Main.

Tuesday night is irrelevant now I reckon, a pumping from the Victims and defeat in the replay will surely be goodnight Vienna

No,just no.
    What are some of the names?

Let me guess...
    Robinson, Holt?
    Neither of those thanks.
    Flavour of the month managers.

No,just no.
    Don’t agree with the first paragraph,
    Nae laughing, but if he win the Cup, he’d be here for the duration of his contract.
    I know, very unlikely, but a remote possibility.

I'll take Joey Barton. Doing good at Fleetwood. Smart bloke with issues, he'll rummel the place up.

Page 542 of 625 FirstFirst ... 42442492532540541542543544552592 ... LastLast