+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 164 of 625 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214264 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    wtf?
    Mate sarcasm is the lowest form of wit although I doubt whether you have the wit to appreciate that. You don't like Mcinness and you love Rooney . Sum total of your contribution apart from snidey s hite

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Let me guess . Are you a motivational speaker ?
    I tell it as is. There is nothing to be enthused about. He has nothing to offer, certainly not a motivator of players. Your dreamy scenarios of a fleet footed May and an athletic Wilson leading the line and putting teams to the sword is nonsense. They likely won't start this Saturday.

Catch up Saturday 5 45pm. We'll manage to figure out an excuse for the days result. Time is up.

Mate sarcasm is the lowest form of wit although I doubt whether you have the wit to appreciate that. You don't like Mcinness and you love Rooney . Sum total of your contribution apart from snidey s hite

Talking about snidey.

I'm moving this back towards our manager as the Rooney debate could go on for ever.

My main gripe is the fact he doesn't seem to be able to admit there is a problem. It wasn't that long ago he was on RedTV, looking like a broken man, saying that signings have not been good enough and it would need addressed. Nothing at all has changed. Same old sh*te in post match interviews.

Should he stay or should he go? I reckon as a club we need a change. We are nowhere near the dons team that looked solid, punching above our weight in places like Groningen and Rijecka. I would kill for that team again.

Saying that, I only want DM out if Milne promises to follow him out the door.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    I tell it as is. There is nothing to be enthused about. He has nothing to offer, certainly not a motivator of players. Your dreamy scenarios of a fleet footed May and an athletic Wilson leading the line and putting teams to the sword is nonsense. They likely won't start this Saturday.

Catch up Saturday 5 45pm. We'll manage to figure out an excuse for the days result. Time is up.
    Writing off Wilson before he has been given a chance. It's your comment that is nonsense. You can't possibly write someone off before he has been given an opportunity to play.

If i went to the jute forum and read about injuries, ref decisions, fine lines, etc being the reason for poor results and performances stopping the jute from being 2nd in the table i would believe the poor sods delusional. The facts don't lie. Conjecture is pointless, literally.

Writing off Wilson before he has been given a chance. It's your comment that is nonsense. You can't possibly write someone off before he has been given an opportunity to play.
    Yes you can, there's a trajectory of failure when in comes to McInnes signing dud strikers -
    Stockley, May, Cosgrove, Maynard ....

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Don't be such a pant pisher.
    Pants are dry as a bone, it's ca'd reality loon

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I'm moving this back towards our manager as the Rooney debate could go on for ever.

My main gripe is the fact he doesn't seem to be able to admit there is a problem. It wasn't that long ago he was on RedTV, looking like a broken man, saying that signings have not been good enough and it would need addressed. Nothing at all has changed. Same old sh*te in post match interviews.

Should he stay or should he go? I reckon as a club we need a change. We are nowhere near the dons team that looked solid, punching above our weight in places like Groningen and Rijecka. I would kill for that team again.

Saying that, I only want DM out if Milne promises to follow him out the door.
    The manager debate has and will be going on for ever,he ain’t going anywhere anytime soon.

The problem is most people on here don’t realise that moaning about him night and day on a fans forum won’t get rid of him,because no one important at the club looks at these sites.

He's been playing for 6 years. I've witnessed enough to know that he is an overpaid footballer without the will to prove me wrong. You're heading for a disappointment pinning your hopes on a wealthy young lad with no spirit. If he wants to try and contribute then he'd play. My take is he is happy to enjoy his life in the background. I'd prefer he wasn't at the club. Do you believe he brings value ?

Page 164 of 625 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214264 ... LastLast