+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 178 of 625 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188228278 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I don't hate McInnes and I have wanted him out for a long time, well before the Sevco debacle where I can't think of a manager in the game that would have got away with that.

The "careful what you wish for" quote is an odd one in football. I wish we won things. McInnes won't be here forever, every one of us will still be here though. If you are so concerned that by him getting the sack and his replacement being pish, then you are a pant pisher (welcome aboard).

It's like like all the Considine fans (who are really just McInnes fanboys) who constantly defended him, only for us to likely to drop him for Lowe. Nobody seems to be that bothered now.
    Yup
    Have you read this post ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Yup
    Have you read this post ?
    That's twice now.

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    We usually either lost or drew with them in semis...I can only ever remember a couple of wins...The game that sticks out for me was the one in 1985 at Tynecastle which was about the 10th replay and both Beedie for them and Angus for us scored couple of the best goals you'll see in a Scottish Cup semi-final (Rory Fallon aside)...
    That wasn't a replay. That was the first match we blitxed them 4 zip. Didn't Super Hans bag 3. Maybe not Irvine, Gilhaus last one.....google time. Great atmosphere that day in the old terracing under the roof.

wrong spy, 1990. What a game. Van der Hoorn, got his erse handed to him that day. What a side. What was game management?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9O_QDf_faE

Big week and a bit ahead of him with a cup final that's potentially looking to be lambs to the slaughter. Then sevco at ibrox a few days after.

Will he pull of the unthinkable or will plap it like most other times.

The man has been lucky as f@ck this season and kept many onside with him by getting to the final, via a game at Hibs where if Hibs could hit a bull arse with a banjo it was a very different story and a Lafferty and Morelos free semi that sevco spurned multiple chances. There was also the Kilmarnock game which in all my years is in the top 5 worst performances ive seen yet well and truly minked a win

Two hidings and he will be feeling the pressure from a few more I reckon. Not that he would ever lose his job

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Big week and a bit ahead of him with a cup final that's potentially looking to be lambs to the slaughter. Then sevco at ibrox a few days after.

Will he pull of the unthinkable or will plap it like most other times.

The man has been lucky as f@ck this season and kept many onside with him by getting to the final, via a game at Hibs where if Hibs could hit a bull arse with a banjo it was a very different story and a Lafferty and Morelos free semi that sevco spurned multiple chances. There was also the Kilmarnock game which in all my years is in the top 5 worst performances ive seen yet well and truly minked a win

Two hidings and he will be feeling the pressure from a few more I reckon. Not that he would ever lose his job
    This thread gets bumped after each embarrassing performance, and there’s been a few.
    And yes, there’s two pumping heading our direction with the Glasgow scums name on them.

However, the whole thread is a completely moot point.

Even if we finish mid table & win f**k all, Milne will NOT sack McInnes.

Milne thinks that 4 x 2nd places etc is credit in the bank.

DM will be here until around this time next season.

Then, and only then in my opinion, will he be under threat (assuming we’re still as sh1te as we clearly are now).

The purpose of the thread was to point out that McInnes was thick as shyte in a flask.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    The purpose of the thread was to point out that McInnes was thick as shyte in a flask.
    Maybe, but it turns to a thread on McInnes job security, or lack of, after each sh1te performance/result.

He’ll be here for at least 12 months.
    Thereafter, we’ll that depends on how we start NEXT season.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    This thread gets bumped after each embarrassing performance, and there’s been a few.
    And yes, there’s two pumping heading our direction with the Glasgow scums name on them.

However, the whole thread is a completely moot point.

Even if we finish mid table & win f**k all, Milne will NOT sack McInnes.

Milne thinks that 4 x 2nd places etc is credit in the bank.

DM will be here until around this time next season.

Then, and only then in my opinion, will he be under threat (assuming we’re still as sh1te as we clearly are now).
    I agree with you on that rst.

If we don’t win the league cup next weekend his job will be under no threat from Milne,people just have to accept that.

On the flip side if we do somehow manage to win the league cup I don’t think it will stop his haters from wanting him sacked every time we lose a game.

Basically whether we win or lose next weekend nothing will change so it’s pointless saying it will.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I agree with you on that rst.

If we don’t win the league cup next weekend his job will be under no threat from Milne,people just have to accept that.

On the flip side if we do somehow manage to win the league cup I don’t think it will stop his haters from wanting him sacked every time we lose a game.

Basically whether we win or lose next weekend nothing will change so it’s pointless saying it will.
    Sucking up to RST now. That threat of the Moncler eh?

Page 178 of 625 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188228278 ... LastLast