+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 417 of 625 FirstFirst ... 317367407415416417418419427467517 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,170 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Great banter, it really is.
    That's great that at least your happy with it min eh, that's all that matters

Cheers guys. If we all work together we will manage to get the banter back to a standard when all the cool posters were here.

R
    Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I will say it again since you missed it the last time...
    Once McInnes is hounded out Milne will follow suit. Milne doesn’t want to invest any money whatsoever in funding a new stadium so it could possibly even help him cut his ties with the club. The training facilities are opening very shortly, it would be fantastic if McInnes didn’t even get the chance to use them as such. What a kick in the teeth for hoofball that would be!
    C’mon you know it’s right, sing as one...

MCINNES MCINNES GET TO F’UCK
    MCINNES GET TO F’UCK
    No, I didn’t miss your point. I’m just querying your masterplan as I’m not convinced Milne would follow McInnes out the door. Even if only because I think he wants to be the main man on the board when the new stadium opens.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I hope you all noticed I had a plan B. And an attacking one at that!
    And , to be fair , it’s about as realistic and likely to happen as your Plan A

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    R

No, I didn’t miss your point. I’m just querying your masterplan as I’m not convinced Milne would follow McInnes out the door. Even if only because I think he wants to be the main man on the board when the new stadium opens.
    Trust your fellow poster (me) and believe that Milne will depart the scene when McInnes goes. Milne will not want chibbed for cash for the new stadium so if we hound his best pal out of Pittodrie he will most probably go. Good riddance to both of them is what I say.

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    And , to be fair , it’s about as realistic and likely to happen as your Plan A
    When plan A works (and it will) I fully expect you to bow to my wisdom and knowledge just to acknowledge my vision. It’s not easy having this gift, but I believe I should make the most of it.

Cheers guys. If we all work together we will manage to get the banter back to a standard when all the cool posters were here.

It must be a chunt for you to post here now.

You looking for me Mondo?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    You looking for me Mondo?
    Hi Aldo. I think the cool posters were a bit before your time. I could be wrong though I'm relatively new here.

#makeAbMadgreatagain

Hi Aldo. I think the cool posters were a bit before your time. I could be wrong though I'm relatively new here.

#makeAbMadgreatagain
    Not all the posters from long ago were considered cool

#masonscirclechat

Page 417 of 625 FirstFirst ... 317367407415416417418419427467517 ... LastLast