+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 413 of 625 FirstFirst ... 313363403411412413414415423463513 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,130 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    Don't get me wrong. I have said before the Mason days that McInnes was the wrong choice for our club
    No you didn’t. My dislike for the smug hun tosser predates this site

There’s no one left on here from before the mason days. Not that I would call them that myself like

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post

Trust me on this one. Get rid of McInnes and Milne will say goodbye. Win win
    How are you gonna do that rj?

You should keep going on about it on a fans forum,even though it’s made little difference for the last 4 years

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post

There’s no one left on here from before the mason days. Not that I would call them that myself like
    Is that why you didn’t complain half as much when McGhee was in charge than you have for the last 6 years?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Thanks for the concern girls but my desire for seeing The Anchor Man getting removed from his post as Aberdeen manager will stay until it happens.

Enjoy the match against Livingston and I look forward to your non critical analysis of McInnes after the match.
    As i said im critical of mcinnes and pointed out his faults that you keep reminding us off,it just gets a bit tedious and boring everyday,fair enough criticising him after a poor result at the weekend (which i will do 2mrrw) but everyday is a bit obsessive and gets boring when its the same sh!t you spout You need some new patter,the "anchor man" is getting boring now
    Last edited by nice1simmy; 20-09-2019 at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    As i said im critical of mcinnes and pointed out his faults that you keep reminding us off,it just gets a bit tedious and boring everyday,fair enough criticising him after a poor result at the weekend (which i will do 2mrrw) but everyday is a bit obsessive and gets boring when its the same sh!t you spout You need some new patter,the "anchor man" is getting boring now
    You can’t please everyone. I thought The Anchor Man was a great name for him as it summed him up perfectly. The sh!t I spout is consistent so give me some credit I should really be thanked after warning about the DNA funding, I should also be thanked after unveiling that our club is open to dodgy funding but the biggest thanks should be kept for my guidance on a genuine plan on how to oust Stewart Milne out of our football club. Joking aside, for what it’s worth it is our only reasonable chance to get rid of the man who has held the club back for a very very long time.

Sing as one

MCINNES MCINNES GET TO F’UCK
    MCINNES GET TO F’UCK

Once he goes, watch Milne depart very soon after. In fairness I don’t want thanked as my satisfaction will already been gratified by both The Anchor Man and The Fraud Chairman departing the scene.

Typing it on here will do the square root of fvck all. Get on to the games and protest either inside, or outside if you don’t want to pay or watch.

^^^
    Ha ha
    Good een

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post

Sorry wrong choice of words. I guess what I meant to say was that when McInnes was mentioned as being our manager I was one of the first to raise my negative comments about him on here along with yourself. At the time I mentioned Steve Clarke and Graham Potter as my preffered candidates.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    ^^^
    Ha ha
    Good een
    Are you going today?

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    Sorry wrong choice of words. I guess what I meant to say was that when McInnes was mentioned as being our manager I was one of the first to raise my negative comments about him on here along with yourself. At the time I mentioned Steve Clarke and Graham Potter as my preffered candidates.
    If I remember the general assumption was it would be Derek Adams or McInnes?

If McInnes were to go today, I think Adams would be high on Milne’s “list”.
    Sadly.
    As he’s an obnoxious tw@t.

Page 413 of 625 FirstFirst ... 313363403411412413414415423463513 ... LastLast