+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 360 of 625 FirstFirst ... 260310350358359360361362370410460 ... LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I would be very surprised if he survives that,biggest budget in the league one by a country mile and he couldn’t get Sunderland promoted.

Maybe not so special after all although I wouldn’t complain if he ends up being our manager one day.
    I'd be surprised if he doesn't get the dunt but James Fowler told me mate that they are confident they'll be staying if they didn't win.

Apparently they've a load of players on £40k+ a week that aren't even there. So maybe they are happy with sorting that out first.

It's odd the small group of posters that want Jack Ross to fail.
    Hmmmm

Single handily?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I'd be surprised if he doesn't get the dunt but James Fowler told me mate that they are confident they'll be staying if they didn't win.

Apparently they've a load of players on £40k+ a week that aren't even there. So maybe they are happy with sorting that out first.

It's odd the small group of posters that want Jack Ross to fail.
    Hmmmm
    I certainly don’t want him to fail but you have to admit that he should have got them promoted at the first attempt after the money he has spent.

I certainly don’t want him to fail but you have to admit that he should have got them promoted at the first attempt after the money he has spent.
    Not sure what they've spent, is it that much? Anyway, it's been a shambles of a club.

Not sure what they've spent, is it that much? Anyway, it's been a shambles of a club.
    Signed about 17 players,spent around £5 million including £4 million on Will Grigg.

I had a look on the Sunderland forum a while back,the general feeling was he bought Will Grigg and played him upfront on his own when it’s obvious he needs a strike partner to get the best out of him.

They also drew too many games because after they went 1-0 up he tried the game management tactic instead of trying to kill teams off.

Comments like that wouldn’t be out of place on here,I like him but he is just another manager who has earned his badges from the Craig Brown school of managing.

Signed about 17 players,spent around £5 million including £4 million on Will Grigg.

I had a look on the Sunderland forum a while back,the general feeling was he bought Will Grigg and played him upfront on his own when it’s obvious he needs a strike partner to get the best out of him.

They also drew too many games because after they went 1-0 up he tried the game management tactic instead of trying to kill teams off.

Comments like that wouldn’t be out of place on here,I like him but he is just another manager who has earned his badges from the Craig Brown school of managing.
    I'd be surprised if they spent £4m on him. That's an inflated figure typical of modern football.

Craig Brown is an @rsehole and a big part of the problem.

I'd be surprised if they spent £4m on him. That's an inflated figure typical of modern football.
    They sold a striker for around £3.5 million so I presume they used the money from that.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.b...tball/47086441

They sold a striker for around £3.5 million so I presume they used the money from that.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.b...tball/47086441
    Thought nobody believed the BBC on here?

Still think it's a made up price. Transfermrkt make it £3m which I still don't believe either.

Thought nobody believed the BBC on here?

Still think it's a made up price. Transfermrkt make it £3m which I still don't believe either.
    So if you are going by that theory then that would mean we didn’t spend £400k on Stevie May and £200k on Forrester.

Thank god all of these transfer fees are made up

Page 360 of 625 FirstFirst ... 260310350358359360361362370410460 ... LastLast