+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 232 of 625 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242282332 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Name:  A6F1A310-755B-46C9-A89C-9EA342DCFD82.jpeg
Views: 264
Size:  22.7 KB

Milne and McInnes celebrating another cup final silver medal.

Quote Originally Posted by DollyLongstaffe View Post
    Not so. Oxford dictionary:

This is demonstrated by the fact that we tend to confuse the spelling reign with rein. The two words mean quite different things, but sound the same when you say them: nowadays, the concept of a monarch’s reign seems to have more immediate relevance to us than the reins used to control a horse.

This misinterpretation is most clearly apparent in the phrase ‘free rein’. To give a horse free rein is to hold the reins loosely so as to allow the animal freedom of movement – it’s the opposite of keeping a tight rein on the horse (controlling it closely). The Oxford English Corpus (OEC), the Oxford Dictionaries’ database of over 2 billion words of 21st-century English, shows that when it comes to free rein, over 38% of the total instances are for the misspelling free reign.
    I admitted my error earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I admitted my error earlier.
    OK missed that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post

Happy new year and 3 points the morn......

SF
    3 points tomorrow are an absolutely must.
    Can you imagine this place during the winter break if we fail to take all 3 home?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    3 points tomorrow are an absolutely must.
    Can you imagine this place during the winter break if we fail to take all 3 home?
    I hope we do, if we do not I will not be clamouring for our coach’s head like a small minority of posters on here though, bigger things to concern myself and will as per, support my club as I was brought up to do from a bairn to an auld mannie now, just like my loon has been brought up and hopefully his in the future.......

Best wishes to a’bidy cheering on the once michty in 2019

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    I hope we do, if we do not I will not be clamouring for our coach’s head like a small minority of posters on here though, bigger things to concern myself and will as per, support my club as I was brought up to do from a bairn to an auld mannie now, just like my loon has been brought up and hopefully his in the future.......

Best wishes to a’bidy cheering on the once michty in 2019

SF
    My anger is actually aimed at our Chairman, he is the phucking @rsehole that has made mediocrity our standard.

You clap on if you want.

Absolute tosh...did Ferguson tell his team to contain Celtic/Rangers and ask his forwards to man mark players as the game was getting played? Did he heck...he told them to get right at them and show them we were better than they thought.
    McInnes is an absolute sh!tebag of a manager against Celtic and an absolute embarrassment as he sets his team up to only try to keep Celtic quiet. What kind of pathetic tactics are these...not a winning one that is for sure.
    You're talking about 2 completely different things. Earlier you said McInnes' objectives should be to win a trophy and / or improve us year on year. The point I was making, which you missed by a mile, is that under your criteria and I repeat, your criteria, Fergie should have been sacked in 1981 because we didn't win a trophy and he didn't improve us. Your criteria didn't say anything about how we should perform against Celtic and Rangers. I was trying to highlight that your criteria was restrictive and ludicrous and true to form you missed this by a mile and spouted off about something completely different.

Name:  A6F1A310-755B-46C9-A89C-9EA342DCFD82.jpeg
Views: 264
Size:  22.7 KB

Milne and McInnes celebrating another cup final silver medal.
    You do realise you're making a complete tit of yourself by repeating the same things over and over. You remind of my daughter from a few years ago, "can we get a dog, can we get a dog, can we get a dog, can we get a dog, can we get a dog, can we get a dog, can we get a dog, can we get a dog, can we get a dog, ccan we get a dog, can we get a dog, can we get a dog, can we get a dog, can we get a dog, can we get a dog, can we get a dog,can we get a dog.........."

That's what reading your posts is like.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    You do realise you're making a complete tit of yourself by repeating the same things over and over. You remind of my daughter from a few years ago, "can we get a dog, can we get a dog, can we get a dog, can we get a dog, can we get a dog, can we get a dog, can we get a dog, can we get a dog, can we get a dog, ccan we get a dog, can we get a dog, can we get a dog, can we get a dog, can we get a dog, can we get a dog, can we get a dog,can we get a dog.........."

That's what reading your posts is like.
    Did you get a dog?

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    My anger is actually aimed at our Chairman, he is the phucking @rsehole that has made mediocrity our standard.

You clap on if you want.
    Is the thread titled Wiggy?

I probably hold Wiggy in higher disdain than yourself, with good reason......

SF

Page 232 of 625 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242282332 ... LastLast