+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 468 of 625 FirstFirst ... 368418458466467468469470478518568 ... LastLast
Results 4,671 to 4,680 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    I put Cormack in the same bracket as Milne.
    He seems very like Milne except he spends some money on our club whilst Milne doesn’t.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    He seems very like Milne except he spends some money on our club whilst Milne doesn’t.
    On a vanity project with his name on it....

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    On a vanity project with his name on it....
    His speech was absolutely cringeworthy at the opening and made him look a real t!t.
    I am still amazed he lets Milne run the show even though he himself has gathered most of the investment. As you probably say, he just wanted his name on the training facility but has no real desire to take the next step and run the show. Or maybe he is probably learning as much as Milne on how to bluff a role for as long as possible....maybe serving an apprenticeship so to speak.
    I don’t think he has the balls to improve us so we are winning things...that’s why Milne probably likes him and his cash.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    No because like everyone else with in Pittodrie he loves McInnes and loves to blow smoke up his erse.

I would be happy enough if Cormack took over from Milne and gave McInnes the dunt so he could bring in his own man,the club could be do with a bit of freshness all round.

Unfortunately Milne isn’t going anywhere anytime soon which is why I doubt your reliable source is real,even if Cormack has fallen out with McInnes he will be told to sit down and behave by Milne.
    You heard it here first but Rico94 said I was full of it and Milne wasn't go anywhere... Wrong

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    You heard it here first but Rico94 said I was full of it and Milne wasn't go anywhere... Wrong
    Bump

To be fair he wasn’t alone.
    I’m always happy to admit when I’m wrong.
    I was sure he’d be here until the supposed new stadium was delivered.

Does make me think Milne couldn’t be a*sed waiting & putting his hand in his pocket.
    To be fair, he’s 70 on his next birthday.
    Does he want that hassle until his early-mid 70’s?

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I’d like to think I’d be that type of person too. It’s just the occasion has never presented itself

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’d like to think I’d be that type of person too. It’s just the occasion has never presented itself

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I was sure he’d be here until the supposed new stadium was delivered.

Does make me think Milne couldn’t be a*sed waiting & putting his hand in his pocket.
    To be fair, he’s 70 on his next birthday.
    Does he want that hassle until his early-mid 70’s?
    I think the stadium funding is in big bother. Just a feeling given how quiet everything has gone.
    It has maybe been whispered in his ear that he is more part of the problem than the solution.

To be fair, everyone (except a couple of weirdos) thought he would be here till the new stadium would be built. No-one could predict that the bellend wouldn't even hang about till then.

Page 468 of 625 FirstFirst ... 368418458466467468469470478518568 ... LastLast