+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 157 of 625 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207257 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Rooney didnt need a pay day and was loving life in Ellon where he was settled and his wife had good friends. That came from the man himself

Rooney didnt get game time because someone wouldnt play him and instead played a carthorse or an imposter. Of course you have to leave. Or played him on the wing. He was being royally f@cked about with sh@te being a better fit for the manager. Still baffled to theae players playing ahead. The guy was bit part and still was joint top scorer along with another player we lost and didnt replace. - 1 for a reason

No sticking up for the manager and saying he was being loyal can be taken as a swrious suggestion. It was his f@cking fault Rooney had no option
    He did like Ellon and loved being with Aberdeen.
    He also said that the opportunity to be part of the story in Salford was too good to turn down.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I was going on the assumption that if we are still as sh1te in 12 months time as we are now, then he might either leave or get the dunt.
    As much as Milne loves him, if crowds are sub 10k, then he'll maybe pull the trigger.
    I've predicted in this thread or another one that Nov 2019 might be the time.
    You can have a party ready
    Crowds is a good point. Huge week ahead. We really need to be beating Motherwell to get some confidence, stay on the cup and beat a very poor pigs. Bit it wont happen and come October our crowds could be seriously down

Rooney didnt need a pay day and was loving life in Ellon where he was settled and his wife had good friends. That came from the man himself

Rooney didnt get game time because someone wouldnt play him and instead played a carthorse or an imposter. Of course you have to leave. Or played him on the wing. He was being royally f@cked about with sh@te being a better fit for the manager. Still baffled to theae players playing ahead. The guy was bit part and still was joint top scorer along with another player we lost and didnt replace. - 1 for a reason

No sticking up for the manager and saying he was being loyal can be taken as a swrious suggestion. It was his f@cking fault Rooney had no option

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    He did like Ellon and loved being with Aberdeen.
    He also said that the opportunity to be part of the story in Salford was too good to turn down.
    Of course he said that

"Salford Story"

Because of poor refereeing decisions.
    That's the fine margins were looking at so early in the season.

If we played well and scored goals we might be top or the league. You are a right good laugh to be fair.

Aye and Neymar said he supported Paris St Germain as a kid in the favelas and it was his dream to play for them

Its called making friends and influencing people

I blame the seven teams above us. If they hadn’t started the season better, we’d be top of the league. Fine margins

I blame those players that didn't want to come here for not buying into the "Aberdeen Story"

Crowds is a good point. Huge week ahead. We really need to be beating Motherwell to get some confidence, stay on the cup and beat a very poor pigs. Bit it wont happen and come October our crowds could be seriously down
    I agree - apathy/anger will be much higher if, as most would think will happen, we lost to Hibs in the Cup and then the Dhims
    Miles behind in the league and out 50% of the cups by October?
    We'll be lucky to break 10,000 for games out with the so called "big 4" clubs.

Not papering over the cracks at all.
    It would have ground out the extra points to have us on 11-13 points whilst we are adjusting.
    Over the season we may not fare as well, lets see, but would there really be the same hysteria if we were in 2nd with 11-13 points?
    As I have said earlier I am closer to being a happy clapper than a pants pisher and generally a supporter of McInnes but you are kidding yourself if you can't see the huge issue we face of not scoring goals. Last season we scored 56 league goals and 11 domestic cup goals. The players that left in the Summer scored 30 of the league goals and 7 of the cup goals ie more than half the goals we scored. Based on what you have see so far who is going to get anywhere close to replacing those goals?

Don't get me wrong, all is not negative as I think we have a stronger defense this year as Devlin is a clear upgrade on Arnason/AOC and Lowe has made a promising start (as long as McInnes resists the urge to drop him in favour of AC at L. Ferguson clearly a good signing but I struggle to see where he fits in a 4231 formation that will get the best out of him.

However you win matches by scoring goals and I am deeply concerned that we have neither enough creativity or goalscoring ability to win enough matches this year (5 1-1 draws already out of 8 matches) and that culpability sits firmly with both Milne and McInnes

Page 157 of 625 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207257 ... LastLast