+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 388 of 625 FirstFirst ... 288338378386387388389390398438488 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    That’s the sad reality.
    Folk asking for McInnes to be sacked on here are farting against thunder.
    For starters, he’s got a three year contract.
    We all know Milne loves him.
    I’d like to know what Dave Cormack thinks as his influence is obviously growing.

Cormack said what he thinks of the manager fairly recently.

Unfortunately he sounds like a clone of Milne , or worse .

Derek McInnes is a fraudulent manager

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Yet again in the aftermath of a ****show the club apologist in chief has been posted missing. How will he try and put his unique 'pravda' spin on yesterday's performance.

He's likely been up all night trying to come up with a way to shine a positive light on it. Wakey wakey afc1903sad let's be hearing you.
    Such a desperate troll.
    A Hun one to boot.

It was a long trip down to Rugby Park on Saturday and I had other family commitments yesterday.

Try not to be so desperate and translucent.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Such a desperate troll.
    A Hun one to boot.

It was a long trip down to Rugby Park on Saturday and I had other family commitments yesterday.

Ah ha Comical Ali your back, I was wondering why you were so quiet yesterday but I guess you might have been away getting a deeper red tint put into your glasses after that gash on Saturday, but surely even you cannot find anything to say positive about Saturdays p1sh, or defend McWinless with this woeful tactics and questionable substitutions

Regardless (SF)

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    Cormack said what he thinks of the manager fairly recently.

Unfortunately he sounds like a clone of Milne , or worse .
    Did he?
    I missed that.

Unless we have a very poor season or two, I imagine McInnes will be here when we move stadium.
    Cormack will take over as chairman then I’d guess.

As long as we’re qualifying for Europe (which usually means top 4) & getting to a cup final, that seems to be good enough for the Board.

He must have enjoyed the game though.

0-0 is better than 1-0 and it was sunny. Beautiful

DM Quotes in the EE:

"If any of the players are pleased with themselves going back with a 0-0 and thinking that is not the worst result.
    Maybe that would have been a good result for their previous clubs but a draw feels like a defeat for Aberdeen – and so it should."
    “Wherever players have come from, 0-0 isn’t an acceptable performance or result. We need to do more to win games."
    “Our whole performance was a bit underwhelming and we were a bit safe."
    “I thought we were OK, but OK doesn’t get the job done.”

The last 5 games have been a country mile short of what we should see & expect to see from any AFC team in terms of commitment, attitude, workrate & ability. Last season was eye bleeding & this last spell has been a carbon copy after a bright start that certainly had me feeling more optimistic than I have for years.

I've been as critical of DM as many on here, but the above quotes are refreshingly honest & for once I totally agree with his summary of the match. He's not sugar coated it this time & he's not just thrown his players under a bus either.

I've personally never seen him come out with statements like this before. Whilst of course managers defend their players, I do think DM has done himself no favours with some of the excuses he's trotted out for dire performances & results.

This is different. This is very honest & I sense he's as pissed off as the rest of us currently.

Of course the $64,000 question is what he's going to do about it. Proof of the pudding will be in the next few games.

But, like most big problems in life, the first step to solving them is admitting their is a problem in the first place. I'm hoping this is Del's "road to Damascus" moment & things will change.

Maybe a forlorn hope, but what else can we do as he's nae going anywhere regardless...

I am going to be honest, i still hold a grudge against him for the will he wont he go to the Zombies. Lost my respect by not being open and honest from the outset either by stating openly he was interested, or squashing it early. We lost against them twice in that week and watching the performances and teams he played, it didnt feel like a coincidence.

Time for a change, and its coming sooner rather than later.

Quote Originally Posted by Heed_Don_In View Post
    I am going to be honest, i still hold a grudge against him for the will he wont he go to the Zombies. Lost my respect by not being open and honest from the outset either by stating openly he was interested, or squashing it early. We lost against them twice in that week and watching the performances and teams he played, it didnt feel like a coincidence.

Time for a change, and its coming sooner rather than later.
    The last sentence...
    Not a chance.
    McInnes is going nowhere.
    Milne will not sack McInnes.
    No-one else wants him.
    I’m afraid you better get used to that.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Such a desperate troll.
    A Hun one to boot.

Oh oh. Looking like even Pravda Pete can't manage to spin this one 😀

Page 388 of 625 FirstFirst ... 288338378386387388389390398438488 ... LastLast